So what Are they currently using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to do all kinds of modifications that are useful to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders could be the next big thing for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress website, you can purchase. You’ll have to require the theme’s features to personalize it.
Oryou can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a motif out exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and might not work out as well as you’d hope.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your site block . This will provide you with the liberty to use any design you want. Use multiple layouts for pages that are different, use your own colours, designs, and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, a number of them have a lot of bloat packed into them.
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can construct custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You don’t have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there is a framework theme included in the bundle to make your work even easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to determine the outcomes of your work straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the vast majority of users, website owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working together with website material (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not too friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with sites — especially people who want to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange text and images in your pages openly, with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and pages.
- You are able to construct column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your site from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the last version of this page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Whatever you build with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily place your articles with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to switch back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page with resources on the best. You start customizing that segment and can just click anywhere on your webpage. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which lets you edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may use Beaver Builder in your pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t have to change your favorite theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues with your WordPress theme, you are able to reach out to their service group that is friendly and get the problems.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all apparatus.
You can find internal Page templates like about pages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save time Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save the modules and raw .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The theme is an ideal balance of performance and settings. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. All of your theme settings are located from the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme. If you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will enjoy its features from breaking your layout, such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers may integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template and reused. You could even store and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress website.
Unlike WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium features, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with support and limited features.
The only difference is the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is sent together with the theme and multi-site capability. The Agency plan gives you all of the features of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you to white label the builder. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a brand new one), and in the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), whilst articles pages let you create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different functions, and you can discover templates for small companies, programs, fitnesscenters, online magazines blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, it is time to build/edit the page’s structure. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any amount of individual content blocks.
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The Ideal News when building a page is that rows and content elements are drag-and-drop supported. This means you can choose individual content cube or any row and realign it.
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Without losing some of your own content, you can correct with or perhaps change it entirely at any stage, not the least.
When you Finish your job, simply click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected, considering the experiences I have had with competitor tools. Furthermore, interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you can easily get if you were to hire a designer outcomes that would otherwise cost you money.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive, that having been said, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), also use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
With the Theme, you can customize the general look and feel of your website through the WordPress Customizer, and then tune the respective pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives a handful of options to you.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset.
Next, Click on the’overall’ settings panel and move to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can also set the likes of the background (color, picture ) to the whole website, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Options for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog design and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and design )
In General, It’s apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this theme wasn’t to produce the theme itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not special by itself. I really don’t find a reason to use it if you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together, that having been said, the plugin and subject combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and wish to have the ability to create great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite powerful from the section that is ease-of-use, and this makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about building or managing sites, you are going to be able to create content that is amazing using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is really intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true front-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is similar to running from a Word document — everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — developers and designers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct websites that are original quickly.
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to construct customer sites immediately.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That’s A question that is challenging. The current market is really saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, which has a community supporting it and a lot of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some cash you can try out the very popular solution on the MotoPress — Visual Composer — or even the market.
That One is really Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The much better entire plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, though it’s also a bit more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and front-end editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content created by plugins.
- The content you create using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even if you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something you find with all the contest (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes messed up).
- Just one: It is rather costly. The plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.