What you’re about to see is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — the one that you use when publishing a post or page. Addon
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to perform all types of useful modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the next big factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress site, you can buy. You will have to rely on the theme’s features to customize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out as nicely as you’d hope and may be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block by block. This will give you the liberty to use. Use multiple layouts for pages, use your own colors, designs, and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are difficult to use, a number of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your site in a mode. It needs to be simple and quick to use. If you choose to use something else, it should not leave a mess behind. Addon
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to create all your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can construct customized posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (although there is a frame theme included in the bundle to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the great majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the main selling point being that it makes working together with site material (and even creating sites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who wish to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look in the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can arrange text and images on your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You can construct column-based designs that would not be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates accessible (for landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when building your site from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the final version of this page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it’s difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right at you, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Addon
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to place your content with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress site builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users have to figure what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage with tools on the best. You can just click anywhere on your page and begin customizing that segment. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an incredibly easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t have to modify your favorite theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you get the issues sorted out and are able to reach out to their support group.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you make will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden charges, of any of your premium plans. You can find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and a lot more. Addon
You can also find many internal Page templates like newsletter signups, contact pages, about webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal equilibrium of settings and performance. You can customize the theme just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make edits through the WordPress customizer. All of your theme can be found in the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to make heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will appreciate its features from breaking up your design, such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers can also incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be stored as A template and reused. You could store and reuse rows and modules. You can move your layouts to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium attributes, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes restricted features and support.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited and also offer their world-class assistance for a single year. Addon
The difference is the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is sent with the theme and multi-site capacity. The Agency plan gives you all of the features of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you to white tag the builder. This way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while content pages let you produce nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover templates for smaller businesses, apps, fitness magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, services and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or it’s time to build/edit the structure of the page, if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any number of individual content blocks.
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The best News when constructing a webpage is that content components and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can take any row or person content cube.
Adding New rows and fresh content blocks is simple. All you have to do is go into the sidebar menu. Addon
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you select the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by additional plugins).
Last but Not least, you can correct with or perhaps change it at any point.
When you Finish your work, just click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is really enjoyable, and you may get if you were to employ a designer results that will cost you heavy money.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can do. That being said, if your theme is responsive, it will not cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), also use it to build — or reconstruct — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the Motif, you can customize the look and feel of your site then tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer offers a couple of options to you.
First Off, you get to select a preset.
There Are just some differences between these, but that’s a good thing. The presets are just supposed to give your website a feel, not get into the elements too much. Addon
Next, Click the’overall’ settings panel and move to’design’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to use a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you can also specify the likes of this background (color, image) to the whole website, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Options for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog design and individual article design )
- Footer settings (widgets design and design )
In General, It is apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this motif wasn’t to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t special on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. That being said, when working together, the theme and plugin combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own sites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very strong from the department that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it very beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about building or managing sites, you are still going to be able to produce content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is really intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — designers and programmers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can construct websites that are initial really.
In other Words, when clients ask changes and new components, you need to worry, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things. Really cool! Addon
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to construct client sites immediately.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question. The market is saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community behind it and a lot of widget packages available.
- With some cash to invest, you can test out the most popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress that is excellent.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer great features and friendly user interfaces.
Which is The overall plugin, and therefore also the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a great interface, and offers you although it’s also a bit more pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It has front-end editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content generated by plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will remain the same even in the event that you choose to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a really valuable feature, rather than always something that you find with all the competition (in many cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes messed up).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the version is sufficient.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! Addon