Intro Beaver Builder 1.8
What you are about to read is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — that the one you use when publishing page or a post. Beaver Builder 1.8
So what Are they using ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of page builders that allow you to do all types of modifications that are useful to posts and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the upcoming big factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress website, you can purchase a motif that looks closest to what you have in mind. You’ll need to rely on the attributes of the theme to personalize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Developer to work a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This might not work out as well as you would hope and may be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block . This will provide you with the freedom to use. Use multiple designs for pages that are various, use your own colours, styles, and content anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are difficult to use, some of them have packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site. It should be quick and easy to use. If you decide to use something different, it should not leave a mess behind. Beaver Builder 1.8
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to make all your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build customized posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You don’t need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there is a framework theme included in the package to make your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to see the results of your job right away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the great majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with website material (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who have no experience with websites — especially those who wish to produce great content by themselves.
Let us Have a deeper look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to organize text and pictures in your pages freely.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and webpages .
- You can build column-based layouts that would not be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (for landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when building your website from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the final version of this page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Anything you build with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it is hard to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at youpersonally, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Beaver Builder 1.8
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures on your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily place your articles with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users have to guess what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to switch back and forth between Preview and live website. To utilize the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page with tools on the right. You can click anywhere in your webpage and start customizing that segment. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell visual editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder on your pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems you get the problems sorted out and can reach out to their friendly service team.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you make will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your premium programs. You can find templates for more, eBooks, law firms, and small business. Beaver Builder 1.8
You can also find many internal Page templates like newsletter signups, contact webpages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time, the Plugin also lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Similarly, you can save the raw and modules at the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The theme is an ideal equilibrium of functionality and configurations. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings are located in the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your content gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking up your design such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers can also integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template also reused. You could even save and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can move from WordPress website to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you do not have a budget for the Premium attributes, you can begin using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes features and service.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited and offer their world-class support for a single year. Beaver Builder 1.8
The difference is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is sent with the motif and multi-site capability. The Agency program gives you all of the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it permits you. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a new one), and in the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), while content pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover templates for restaurants, programs, fitness centers, online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, smaller businesses, services and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or it is time, if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of individual content blocks.
- Each material block presents one example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The best News when constructing a webpage is that content components and rows are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it and can choose any row or individual content cube.
Adding Rows and fresh content cubes is equally straightforward. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. Beaver Builder 1.8
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Not the least, you can adjust with or perhaps change it at any stage.
When you Finish your work, just click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — surprising I’ve had with competitor tools. Interacting with all the builder is fun, and you may readily get if you were to employ a designer, results that will otherwise cost you money that is heavy.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive that having been said, it won’t cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), and use it to construct — or reconstruct — your site from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the look and feel of your site and tune the respective pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer offers you a couple of alternatives.
First Off, you have to pick on a preset.
There Are only some small differences between these, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are supposed to give your site a feel, not enter the individual components. Beaver Builder 1.8
Next, Click on the’general’ preferences panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you want to use a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you can even set the likes of this background (colour, image) for the entire site, accent colors, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, which include:
- Choices for header personalization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer settings (widgets design and style)
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this theme was not to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique by itself. I really don’t find a reason to use it if you are not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together, that having been said, the subject and plugin combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own sites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite powerful in the department, and this makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or constructing websites, you are going to have the ability to create awesome content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true front-end editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is similar to working from a Word document — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — designers and developers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct original sites quickly.
In other Words, you need to be worried when clients request new components and changes, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items. Really cool! Beaver Builder 1.8
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build client sites immediately.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That’s A tough question. The market is actually saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community behind it and also a lot of widget packages available.
- With some money you can try the solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the superb MotoPress out.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The better plugin, and so the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful interface, and offers you although it’s also a bit more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s really easy to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It has editing and full support.
- You can use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content generated by additional plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will remain the exact same in the event that you choose to stop using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something you find with the contest (in several cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets awakened ).
- One: It is rather costly. The plan is $99. Unless the version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! Beaver Builder 1.8