So what Are they using instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to do all types of modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress website, you can purchase. You will need to require the theme’s attributes to personalize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your site block. This will provide you with the liberty to use. Use designs for pages, use your own colours, designs, and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, a number of them have too much bloat packed into them.
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to make all of your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to construct custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there is a framework theme included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, which means you get to see the results of your work straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with site material (and even generating websites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not too friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially people who want to produce great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to organize images and text in your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and webpages .
- You are able to build column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the final version of the webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you build using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your articles with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page. You can just click anywhere in your page and start customizing that segment. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an incredibly simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t need to modify your theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems you get the issues sorted out and can reach out to their friendly service group.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all apparatus.
You can also find inner Page templates like about pages, newsletter signups, contact webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time Plugin also lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save both the modules and raw .
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is an ideal balance of functionality and configurations. You can customize the theme as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme are found in the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme without losing your content. In case you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will appreciate its features from breaking your design, such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers can integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template also reused. You can save and reuse modules and rows. Your layouts can move from WordPress website to another.
Unlike WordPress site Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you don’t have a budget for all those Premium features, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The version includes features and service.
The only difference is that the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is sent with the motif and capability. The Agency program provides you all of the features of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you to white tag the builder. That way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), while content pages allow you to create nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different functions, and you can find a lot of templates for services, programs, fitness magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller businesses and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it’s time to build/edit the page’s arrangement. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any amount of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents a single example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a page is that rows and content components are drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it somewhere else and can take person content block or any row.
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you select how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Without losing any of your content, you can adjust with or even change it entirely at any stage, not the least.
When you Finish your work, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I’ve had with competitor tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is really enjoyable, and you may get outcomes that would cost you cash that is significant if you should hire a designer.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive, that being said, it will not cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro plan), and use it to construct — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
Together with the Motif, you can customize the look and feel of your website tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer offers a couple of options to you.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset.
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you might even set the likes of the background (colour, image) to the whole site, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog design and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
In General, It is apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this motif was not to produce the theme itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique on its own. I really don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin. That having been said, when working together, the plugin and subject combo is ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and wish to have the ability to produce great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and programmers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the section that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about building or managing sites, you’re still going to be able to create content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct websites that are original really fast.
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to construct client sites immediately.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question. The current market is actually saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time pioneer in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community supporting it and a great deal of widget bundles out there.
- With some money you are able to test the solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the superb MotoPress .
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are really friendly.
Which is The much better plugin, and so the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful interface, and offers you although it’s also pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It’s front-end editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The information you create using Beaver Builder will stay the same even if you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something you find with the contest (in many cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Until the version is enough.