Introduction Beaver Builder Add Ons
What you are about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — that the one you use when editing a page or post. Beaver Builder Add Ons
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a new wave of page builders that enable you to do all types of handy modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress website, you can buy. You’ll need to require the theme’s features to customize it.
Oryou can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a theme exactly as you have imagined. This may be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your site block. This will give you the liberty to use any layout you desire. Use designs for pages, use your own colors, designs, and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are difficult to use, a number of them have too much bloat packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your site in a manner. It needs to be simple and fast to use. If you choose to use something different, it should not leave a mess behind. Beaver Builder Add Ons
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to create all of your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to construct custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there is a frame theme included in the bundle to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the vast majority of users, website owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even creating websites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially people who wish to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a look into the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the material builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange text and images on your pages openly.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and pages.
- You are able to build column-based designs that wouldn’t be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates accessible (such as landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now personally, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll speak more about that in one of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Beaver Builder Add Ons
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your articles with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress site builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to guess what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page with resources on the best. You can click anywhere in your page and begin customizing that segment. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an incredibly easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can use Beaver Builder in your own pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to modify your favourite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems you get the issues and are able to reach out for their service team that is friendly.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden charges, with any of your premium programs. You may find templates for eBooks business, law firms, and many more. Beaver Builder Add Ons
You can find many internal Page templates such as newsletter signups contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time, the Plugin also allows you to save an endless number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save the modules and raw .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The subject is a perfect balance of performance and settings. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings are located in the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme without losing your content. In case you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking up your layout, such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can also integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template also reused. You could store and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can move from WordPress site to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for the Premium features, you can begin using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with limited features and service.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you offer their world-class support for one year and to use the webpage builder for unlimited sites. Beaver Builder Add Ons
The only Distinction is that the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent together with capability and the theme. The Agency plan provides you all of the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from among The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst content pages allow you to create nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to find many templates for restaurants, programs, fitness magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, smaller businesses, services and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or it’s time to build/edit the arrangement of the webpage, if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each content block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The Ideal News when building a webpage is that content and rows components have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can choose content cube or any row and realign it somewhere else.
Adding Content blocks that are new and new rows is simple. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. Beaver Builder Add Ons
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is also where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but Without losing any of your content, you can adjust with or even change it completely at any point, not the least.
When you Complete your job, simply click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected I’ve had with rival tools. Interacting with the builder is really fun, and you may get if you were to employ a designer outcomes that would otherwise cost you money that is heavy.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations as to what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive that having been said, it will not cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro plan), also use it to build — or reconstruct — your website from the ground up.
With the Theme, you can customize the look and feel of your website and then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer offers you a handful of options.
First Off, you get to select a preset.
There Are only some differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are just supposed to give your website a particular feel, not enter the components. Beaver Builder Add Ons
Next, Click on the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you can select whether you want to use a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you can also specify the likes of this background (color, picture ) to the whole site, accent colours, key words typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog design and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
In General, It is apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this theme was not to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not special by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it in case you are not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together that having been said, the theme and plugin combo is simply perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own websites, and want to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and developers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very powerful from the section, and this also makes it very beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building websites, you’re going to be able to create content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true front-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and developers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build new initial sites really.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new elements you no longer need to be worried, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things. Really cool! Beaver Builder Add Ons
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to build client sites quickly.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question. The current market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something free, then you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time leader in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community behind it and a lot of widget bundles available.
- With some cash to invest, you are able to test the very popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the superb MotoPress out.
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are really friendly.
Which is The better plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great interface, and offers you though it’s also a bit more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s quite simple to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It’s front-end editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by additional plugins.
- The information you create using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even in the event that you decide to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something you find with all the competition (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- One: It’s rather costly. The plan is $99. Unless the version is sufficient for you, in which case it is $0.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! Beaver Builder Add Ons