Background Beaver Builder Equal Height Columns
What you are about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you normally use when editing a page or post. Beaver Builder Equal Height Columns
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to perform all types of modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress site, you can buy. You’ll need to require the theme’s features to customize it.
Oryou can hire a WordPress Programmer to work out a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and might not work out.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block by block. This will give you the liberty to use any layout you want. Use layouts for different pages, use your own colours, styles, and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, a number of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your site. It needs to be quick and simple to use. If you ever decide to use something different, it should not leave a mess behind. Beaver Builder Equal Height Columns
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You can construct custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You do not have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there’s a frame motif included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of users, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with site material (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not too friendly towards customers who have no experience with sites — especially people who wish to produce great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the content builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange pictures and text in your pages openly.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You are able to build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates available (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the final version of this page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Whatever you build using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it’s hard to grasp. The features don’t all jump right at you, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll speak more about that in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Beaver Builder Equal Height Columns
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to place your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, visit your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage. You start customizing that segment and may simply click anywhere on your page. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it a very easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can use Beaver Builder on your own pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t have to modify your favorite theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems with your WordPress theme, you are able to reach out to their friendly support team and get the problems.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden fees, of any of your premium programs. You can find templates for eBooks business, law firms, and more. Beaver Builder Equal Height Columns
You can also find internal Page templates like newsletter signups contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more hours Plugin also lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Similarly, you can save the raw and modules .
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is an ideal equilibrium of performance and configurations. The theme can be customized by you because you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make edits through the WordPress customizer. All your theme can be found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme without sacrificing your articles. If you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Websites will enjoy its features such as Editor Mode, which stops clients from breaking your design. Programmers can also incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template also reused. You could even save and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for all the Premium features, you can begin using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with restricted features and service.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you to use the webpage builder for websites and offer their support for a single year. Beaver Builder Equal Height Columns
The difference is the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is shipped together with multi-site capability and the motif. The Agency plan gives you all of the features of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you. That way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while content pages let you create nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can discover templates for restaurants, programs, fitness , online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, small businesses, agencies as well as law firms.
After you Pick your template, or it’s time to build/edit the structure of the webpage whether you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any number of individual content cubes .
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The best News when building a webpage is that content and rows elements are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can choose content cube or any row and realign it.
Adding Content blocks that are fresh and rows is straightforward. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. Beaver Builder Equal Height Columns
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you choose the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust with or perhaps alter it at any stage, not least.
When you Finish your work, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is really fun, and you can get if you were to employ a designer results that will otherwise cost you money that is significant.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations as to what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is responsive that being said, it won’t cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), also use it to build — or reconstruct — your site from the ground up.
With the Motif, you can customize the look and feel of your website through the WordPress Customizer, tune the respective pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer offers a handful of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to pick on a preset for the general design.
There Are some slight differences between these, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are only supposed to give your site a feel, not get into the individual elements. Beaver Builder Equal Height Columns
Next, Click the’general’ preferences panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you can choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ settings, you can even specify the likes of the background (colour, image) to the entire website, accent colours, key words typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog design and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when making this motif wasn’t to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t special by itself. I really don’t find a reason to use it if you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. That being said, when working together, the subject and plugin combo is simply ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own websites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and developers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very powerful from the section that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it very beginner-friendly. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you are going to have the ability to create content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and developers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct new initial sites really.
In other Words, when customers ask changes and new components you no longer need to be worried, because there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things into place. Really cool! Beaver Builder Equal Height Columns
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to construct customer sites quickly.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That is A challenging question. The market is saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time leader in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community behind it and also a great deal of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some money to invest, you are able to try the most popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress that is superb.
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are really friendly and features.
Which is The better overall plugin, and therefore the very best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a great interface, and offers you although it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It is really easy to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It’s front-end editing and full support.
- You are able to use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content created by other plugins.
- The content you create using Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even if you decide to stop using the plugin sooner or later. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something that you find with all the contest (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Until the version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! Beaver Builder Equal Height Columns