Introduction Beaver Builder Free Templates
What you’re about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the most popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who is anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — the one that you typically use when editing page or a post. Beaver Builder Free Templates
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to do all types of modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the upcoming big thing for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress website, you can purchase a theme that appears closest to what you have in mind. You’ll need to rely on the theme’s features to personalize it.
Oryou can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a motif exactly as you have imagined. This may be costly and may not work out as well as you would hope.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your site block. This will provide you with the liberty to use. Use layouts for pages that are different, use your own colors, designs, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very tricky to use, a number of them have packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site. It should be quick and simple to use. It should not leave a mess behind Should you ever choose to use something different. Beaver Builder Free Templates
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can construct customized articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You do not have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a framework theme included in the bundle to create your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the great majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the main selling point being that it makes working together with site material (and even creating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not too friendly towards customers who have no experience with sites — especially people who want to create great content by themselves.
Let us Have a deeper look into the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the content builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can organize text and images in your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You can construct column-based designs that would not be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates accessible (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the last version of the webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you build using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it’s hard to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right now personally, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Beaver Builder Free Templates
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to place your articles with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders work inside The post edit screen. Users have to figure what their page will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to switch back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, visit your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage with tools on the right. You may click anywhere in your page and start customizing that section. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell visual editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder in your own pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t need to change your theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems with your own WordPress theme, you get the problems sorted out and are able to reach out for their service team.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you make will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look great on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden fees, of any of your premium programs. You may find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and more. Beaver Builder Free Templates
You can also find internal Page templates like newsletter signups, contact webpages, about webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save even more time Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates in the builder. You can save both the modules and raw at the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal balance of settings and functionality. It’s possible to customize the theme just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme settings are located from the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme without sacrificing your content. If you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will enjoy its developer-friendly features like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers may incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be stored as A template and reused. You can even store and reuse rows and modules. Your designs can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike many WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder lets you download a lite version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can get started using the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you offer their support for a single year and to use the page builder for sites. Beaver Builder Free Templates
The difference is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped together with capacity and the motif. The Agency program provides you all of the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you to white tag the builder. That way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from one of The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst content pages allow you to create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to discover a lot of templates for small businesses, apps, fitness centers, online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies as well as law firms.
After you Pick your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, it’s time to build/edit the page’s arrangement. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any number of individual content cubes .
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The best News when constructing a page is that rows and content components have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it somewhere else and can choose content block or any row.
Adding New rows and content blocks is just as straightforward. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. Beaver Builder Free Templates
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust the template you are working with or perhaps change it entirely at any point not the least.
When you Complete your work, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and with no glitches — surprising, considering that the experiences I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is enjoyable, and you can get if you should hire a designer results that will cost you money.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive that being said, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro plan), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
Together with the Motif, you can customize the look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer offers you a couple of options.
First Off, you get to select a preset for your design.
There Are only some differences between these, but that is a good thing. The presets are only meant to give your website a feel, not enter the individual components. Beaver Builder Free Templates
Next, Click the’overall’ settings panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to use a boxed design (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you might even specify the likes of this background (color, picture ) for the entire site, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the important things, which include:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
In General, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this motif wasn’t to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique on its own. I really don’t see a reason to use it if you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together that being said, the plugin and theme combo is simply ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and wish to have the ability to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very strong in the ease-of-use section, and this makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about building or managing websites, you’re still going to have the ability to produce awesome content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can construct new websites that are original quickly.
In other Words, you have to worry when customers request changes and new components, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things. Really cool! Beaver Builder Free Templates
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to construct customer sites quickly.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That is A question. The current market is actually saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something free, you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community supporting it and also a lot of widget bundles out there.
- With some cash you are able to try the popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress that is excellent.
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer very friendly user interfaces and features.
Which is The better overall plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there is no learning curve.
- It has full drag-and-drop support and front-end editing.
- You are able to use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by other plugins.
- The content you create using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even in the event that you choose to stop using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something that you find with the competition (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets messed up).
- One: It is rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the lite version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Finally, Obviously, the choice is yours! Beaver Builder Free Templates