Intro Beaver Builder Getting Started
What you are about to read is an extensive review of one Of the page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we into page builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — the one you use when editing page or a post. Beaver Builder Getting Started
So what Are they using ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to do all types of modifications that are handy to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress site, you can buy. You’ll need to require the theme’s attributes to personalize it.
You can employ a WordPress Developer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and might not work out.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block . This will provide you with the liberty to use any design you desire. Use multiple layouts for pages that are various, use your own colors, designs, and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are extremely difficult to use, some of them have packed to them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your site. It should be fast and easy to use. Should you ever choose to use something different, it should not leave a mess behind. Beaver Builder Getting Started
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can construct custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there is a frame motif included in the package to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the great majority of users, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with site content (and even creating sites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially those who wish to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a deeper look into the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can arrange pictures and text in your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and pages.
- You can build column-based designs that would not be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the final version of this webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you build with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is difficult to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right now personally, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll talk more about this in a few of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Beaver Builder Getting Started
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images on your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to place your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders work inside The post edit screen. Users have to guess what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to switch back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page. You may click anywhere on your webpage and start customizing that segment. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an incredibly easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems you get the problems and are able to reach out for their support group that is friendly.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your premium programs. You can find templates for eBooks, small business, law firms, and more. Beaver Builder Getting Started
You can also find inner Page templates like contact pages, newsletter signups, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save even more hours Plugin allows you to save an infinite number of templates in the builder. You can save the modules and raw at the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is a perfect balance of configurations and performance. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Of your theme settings are located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to make heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme without losing your content. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will enjoy its features from breaking up your design such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers can incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template also reused. You can store and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can move to another from WordPress site.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium attributes, you can begin using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with features and support.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you to use the page builder and offer their assistance for one year. Beaver Builder Getting Started
The only Distinction is that the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is sent with the motif and multi-site capacity. The Agency plan gives you all of the characteristics of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a brand new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while articles pages allow you to create nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to find many templates for smaller businesses, apps, fitness magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, then it is time to build/edit the page’s structure. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any number of individual content blocks.
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a webpage is that rows and content components are drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can take person content block or any row.
Adding Content blocks and new rows is simple. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. Beaver Builder Getting Started
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is also where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust the template you are working with or even change it entirely at any point, not least.
When you Finish your job, simply click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — surprising I’ve had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is really enjoyable, and you can get results that would cost you money that is heavy if you should hire a designer.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive that being said, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert plan), and use it to build — or reconstruct — your website from the ground up.
With the You can customize the general look and feel of your website through the WordPress Customizer, and then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer offers you a couple of options.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset.
There Are some slight differences between them, but that’s a good thing. The presets are meant to give your website a feel that was specific, not get into the individual elements too much. Beaver Builder Getting Started
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and move to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you might even specify the likes of this background (color, image) to the entire website, accent colours, headings typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Options for header customization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme was not to produce the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique by itself. I really don’t see a reason to use it if you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that being said, the plugin and theme combo is simply perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own sites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and developers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very strong in the ease-of-use department, and this makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or constructing sites, you are still going to be able to create content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is similar to running from a Word document — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and programmers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build new original sites really quickly.
In other Words, when clients ask changes and new elements you do not need to worry, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items. Really cool! Beaver Builder Getting Started
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to build customer sites immediately.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A challenging question. The current market is saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time leader in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community behind it and also a lot of widget bundles out there.
- With some money to spend, you are able to test out the popular solution on the superb MotoPress — Visual Composer — or even the market.
That One is really Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are very friendly and features.
Which is The entire plugin, and therefore the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful interface, and offers you everything you will need, though it’s also pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is really easy to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It has full drag-and-drop support and front-end editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content created by additional plugins.
- The content you create using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same if you choose to quit using the plugin at some point. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something that you find with all the competition (in many circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes messed up).
- Just one: It is rather costly. The plan is $99. Until the version is sufficient.
Ultimately, Of course, the choice is yours! Beaver Builder Getting Started