Background Beaver Builder Icon Group
What you’re about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the most popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — that the one you use when editing page or a post. Beaver Builder Icon Group
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it seems, is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to do all kinds of modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can purchase. You’ll have to require the theme’s attributes to customize it.
Or, you can employ a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This will be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block by block. This will give you the liberty to use. Use multiple designs for pages, use your own colours and content anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are extremely difficult to use, some of them have a lot of bloat packed into them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your site. It should be simple and fast to use. Should you decide to use something different, it should not leave a mess behind. Beaver Builder Icon Group
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to construct custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there is a frame motif included in the bundle to create your work even easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, so you get to see the outcomes of your work right away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the great majority of users, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even creating websites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief problems using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not overly friendly towards users who have no experience with websites — especially people who wish to produce great content on their own.
Let’s Have a look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange text and images in your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You are able to construct column-based designs that would not be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates available (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of this page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now , but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Beaver Builder Icon Group
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily place your content with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to switch back and forth between Preview and live website. To utilize the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You may simply click anywhere on your page and begin customizing that segment. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t need to change your theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems with your WordPress theme, you get the issues sorted out and can reach out for their friendly support group.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you make will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden charges, of any of your premium plans. You may find templates for a lot more, eBooks, law firms, and small business. Beaver Builder Icon Group
You can find inner Page templates like newsletter signups, contact pages, about webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more time, the Plugin lets you save an endless number of templates from the builder. Likewise you can save the raw and modules at the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal balance of settings and functionality. You can customize the theme just as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits through the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings are found from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to make heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme. In case you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Websites will appreciate its features from breaking your design, like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers can also incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template and reused. You could save and reuse rows and modules. Your designs can move to another from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for the Premium attributes, you can get started using the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with service and features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you offer their support for one year and to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited. Beaver Builder Icon Group
The only difference is the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is shipped together with capability and the motif. The Agency program gives you all of the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you to white tag the builder. This way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), whilst content pages let you produce nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different purposes, and you can discover templates for small businesses, programs, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or it is time whether you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a page is that content components and rows are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can choose any row or content block and realign it.
Adding Rows and fresh content cubes is straightforward. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. Beaver Builder Icon Group
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Without losing any of your content, you can correct the template you’re working with or perhaps alter it at any stage, not the least.
When you Complete your work, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected I’ve had with rival tools. Furthermore, interacting with all the builder is fun, and you may get results that would cost you heavy money if you should employ a designer.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. That having been said, if your theme is more responsive, it will not cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro plan), also use it to build — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the look and feel of your website and then tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives you a couple of options.
First Off, you have to pick a preset.
There Are only some slight differences between these, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are just supposed to give your website a specific feel, not enter the individual components much. Beaver Builder Icon Group
Next, Click on the’overall’ settings panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you can select whether you want to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you might even specify the likes of this background (color, picture ) to the entire website, accent colors, headings typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and style)
In General, It’s apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when creating this motif was not to make the subject itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together, that having been said, the theme and plugin combo is just ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very strong in the department that is ease-of-use, and this makes it really beginner-friendly. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or constructing websites, you are still going to be able to create awesome content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true front-end editing, which means working on your content pages or landing pages is much like working from a Word document — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — designers and programmers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new sites really.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new elements you need to worry, because there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things. Really cool! Beaver Builder Icon Group
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct customer sites quickly.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question that is challenging. The current market is saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community behind it and also a lot of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some cash to spend, you are able to try out the most popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the superb MotoPress.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are really friendly.
Which is The better plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a wonderful interface, and offers you although it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and front-end editing.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content generated by plugins.
- The information you produce using Beaver Builder will remain the same in the event that you choose to stop using the plugin at some point. This is a really valuable feature, rather than always something you find with all the contest (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather costly. The plan is $99. Until the version is sufficient for you, in which case it is $0.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! Beaver Builder Icon Group