So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a new wave of page builders that enable you to do all kinds of modifications that are handy to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders might be the upcoming huge factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress website, you can buy a theme that appears closest to what you have in mind. You will have to rely on the features of the theme to personalize it.
Or, you can employ a WordPress Developer to work a motif out exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and might not work out as well as you would hope.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block. This will give you the liberty to use any design you want. Use multiple designs for various pages, use your own colors, styles, and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are extremely tricky to use, a number of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build customized posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You don’t have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (though there is a frame theme included in the package to make your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to determine the outcomes of your work straight away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the great majority of users, website owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working together with site content (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with websites — especially those who want to produce great content by themselves.
Let us Have a look in the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can arrange text and pictures in your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You are able to construct column-based designs that wouldn’t be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the final version of this page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures in your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to place your articles with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders work inside The post edit screen. Users have to guess what their page will look like or launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, visit your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page with resources on the right. You can just click anywhere on your webpage and begin customizing that section. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may use Beaver Builder in your own pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t have to change your favorite theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues you are able to reach out for their support team and get the problems sorted out.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create is going to be 100% responsive, meaning that they look great on all devices.
You can also find many internal Page templates such as contact pages, newsletter signups, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours Plugin allows you to save an endless number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is an ideal balance of settings and functionality. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make edits through the WordPress customizer. Of your theme can be found from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to make heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. If you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will appreciate its features from breaking your design like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers may also incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template also reused. You could store and reuse rows and modules. You can move your layouts from WordPress website to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder lets you download a lite version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for the Premium features, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with features and support.
The only difference is the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent with the motif and multi-site capacity. The Agency plan gives you all of the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it permits you. This way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), whilst content pages allow you to produce nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different purposes, and you can discover a lot of templates for agencies, apps, fitness , online magazines, classic sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it is time to build/edit the page’s arrangement. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The best News when building a webpage is that content components and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you can choose any row or person content block and realign it someplace else.
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is where you choose how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Not least, you can adjust the template you’re working with or even alter it entirely at any stage.
When you Complete your work, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I have had with rival tools. Interacting with the builder is fun, and you may readily get results that would cost you significant money if you should hire a designer.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. That being said, if your theme is more responsive, it will not cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert plan), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
Together with the You can customize the look and feel of your website then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer offers a handful of alternatives to you.
First Off, you get to select a preset for your general layout.
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you can select whether you would like to use a boxed design (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ settings, you might even set the likes of this background (colour, picture ) for the whole website, accent colours, key words typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog design and individual post design )
- Footer settings (widgets design and style)
In General, It is apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when creating this theme was not to produce the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique by itself. I really don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that having been said, the subject and plugin combo is simply ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own sites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite powerful in the department that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about building or managing sites, you are still going to be able to create amazing content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents accurate back-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is much like running from a Word document — everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — developers and designers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build initial websites really.
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build client sites quickly.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That is A tough question. The market is actually saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something free, you can get either Live Chat, or, a leader in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community behind it and also a great deal of widget bundles out there.
- With some money to invest, you are able to test the very popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or the MotoPress.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are really friendly.
Which is The better plugin, and therefore also the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they’re equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, although it’s also a bit more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It has editing and full support.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content created by other plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same in the event that you decide to stop using the plugin at some point. This is a really valuable feature, and not always something you find with the competition (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes messed up).
- One: It is rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the lite version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.