So what Are they employing ? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to perform all kinds of useful modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders could be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress website, you can purchase. You’ll have to rely on the attributes of the theme to personalize it.
Or, you can employ a WordPress Programmer to work out a motif exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out and may be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block. This will provide you with the freedom to use any design you desire. Use layouts for pages, use your own colors and content anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, a number of them have packed into them.
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to construct custom articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (though there is a framework motif included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not too friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who want to produce great content by themselves.
Let us Have a deeper look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the material builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can arrange text and images on your pages openly.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and webpages .
- You are able to build column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the final version of the webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Whatever you build using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to place your content with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to switch back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page with resources on the right. You can just click anywhere in your page and start customizing that segment. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell editor which allows you to edit your page. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to modify your theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you get the issues and are able to reach out for their friendly support team.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make will be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all apparatus.
You can find internal Page templates like newsletter signups, contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours, the Plugin lets you save an endless number of templates in the builder. You can save the raw and modules in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The theme is an ideal balance of settings and performance. The theme can be customized by you because you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits through the WordPress customizer. All of your theme are located from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to create heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Sites will enjoy its developer-friendly features from breaking your design, such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers may also integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template also reused. You could even store and reuse modules and rows. You can even move your layouts to another from WordPress website.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a lite version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you don’t have a budget for all the Premium features, you can begin with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with features and service.
The only Distinction is that the Standard Plan doesn’t come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped together with the motif and multi-site capability. The Agency plan provides you all the features of the Pro plan. Plus, it enables you to tag the builder. This way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), whilst content pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover many templates for agencies, programs, fitness centers, online magazines blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses and even law firms.
After you Select your template, or it’s time to build/edit the arrangement of the page, whether you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of individual content blocks.
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The best News when constructing a webpage is that content components and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it somewhere else and can take content block or any row.
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you choose the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but Not the least, you can correct the template you are working with or even alter it entirely at any stage.
When you Complete your job, just click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and with no glitches — surprising I have had with competitor tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is really fun, and you can get results that will cost you money that is significant if you were to hire a designer.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. That being said, if your theme is more responsive, it will not cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), and use it to construct — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
Together with the You can customize the general look and feel of your website through the WordPress Customizer, and tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives a handful of options to you.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset for your overall design.
Next, Click the’overall’ preferences panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you can select whether you want to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can even specify the likes of the background (color, image) for the whole website, accent colours, key words typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Choices for header customization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article design )
- Footer settings (widgets design and design )
Overall, It is apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this motif was not to produce the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t special by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it in case you are not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that having been said, the plugin and theme combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own sites, and want to have the ability to create great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very strong from the section, and this makes it very beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you’re going to have the ability to produce content that is amazing with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the next group of consumers — designers and developers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build initial websites fast.
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to build client sites immediately.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A tough question. The current market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Chat, or, a leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community behind it and also a great deal of widget bundles out there.
- With some cash to invest, you are able to try out the very popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress that is excellent.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The overall plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great interface, and offers you though it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is really easy to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It’s editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- You can use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content generated by plugins.
- The information you create using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even in the event that you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something that you find with the competition (in several cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The cheapest plan is $99. Until the lite version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.