Introduction Beaver Builder Landing Pages
What you’re about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who is anyone appears to be getting fed up with the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — the one that you typically use when publishing page or a post. Beaver Builder Landing Pages
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to perform all types of modifications that are useful to articles and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders could be the next big factor for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can purchase a theme that looks closest to what you are thinking about. You will need to rely on the features of the theme to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a theme out exactly as you’ve imagined. This might not work out and may be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your website block. This will provide you with the freedom to use any layout you want. Use multiple layouts for different pages, use your own colors, styles, and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are extremely tricky to use, a number of them have packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your site in a manner. It needs to be easy and fast to use. If you ever decide to use something different, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. Beaver Builder Landing Pages
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to create all your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can construct customized articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You do not have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a framework theme included in the package to create your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the great majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even creating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with websites — especially those who want to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the content builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can organize pictures and text in your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and webpages .
- You are able to build column-based layouts that would not be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates accessible (such as landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the last version of this page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Anything you build with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is hard to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right now personally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll speak more about this in one of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. Beaver Builder Landing Pages
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to place your content with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To use the frontend editor, visit your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage. You can just click anywhere in your webpage and begin customizing that section. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell visual editor which lets you edit your page. This makes it a very easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder in your pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t have to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems with your WordPress theme, you get the problems sorted out and can reach out for their friendly support team.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your superior plans. You can find templates for eBooks, business, law firms, and more. Beaver Builder Landing Pages
You can also find internal Page templates such as newsletter signups contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time Plugin allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Likewise you can save the raw and modules .
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The subject is an ideal balance of performance and settings. It’s possible to customize the theme just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make edits via the WordPress customizer. All of your theme settings can be located in the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will enjoy its developer-friendly features from breaking your design, like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers may also integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template and reused. You could save and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike WordPress site Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with support and restricted features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited and offer their world-class assistance for a single year. Beaver Builder Landing Pages
The difference is the Standard Plan does not come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped together with the theme and capability. The Agency program provides you all of the features of the Pro program. In addition, it permits you. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a brand new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while content pages allow you to create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different purposes, and you can find a lot of templates for smaller businesses, programs, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it’s time to build/edit the structure of the webpage. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of individual content cubes .
- Each material block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The best News when building a page is that content elements and rows are drag-and-drop supported. This means you can choose any row or content cube and realign it someplace else.
Adding Rows and fresh content blocks is equally simple. All you have to do is go into the sidebar menu. Beaver Builder Landing Pages
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you choose how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Not least, you can correct with or even change it at any stage without losing any of your content.
When you Complete your work, just click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected I have had with competitor tools. Furthermore, interacting with all the builder is really fun, and you can readily get results that would otherwise cost you money that is heavy if you should employ a designer.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can do. That being said, if your theme is more responsive, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro plan), and use it to construct — or reconstruct — your site from the bottom up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the overall look and feel of your website then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives a couple of alternatives to you.
First Off, you get to pick a preset for your layout.
There Are some differences between them, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are meant to give your website a feel that was particular, not get into the individual components. Beaver Builder Landing Pages
Next, Click on the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to use a boxed layout (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ settings, you can even set the likes of the background (colour, image) to the whole website, accent colors, headings typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
In General, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to produce the subject itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not special on its own. I really don’t see a reason to use it in case you are not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. That being said, when working together, the plugin and subject combo is just ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own websites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite powerful from the section, and this also makes it very beginner-friendly. Odds are, even if you know nothing about building or managing websites, you’re still going to be able to create amazing content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much like working from a Word document — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct new sites that are original really quickly.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new elements, you do not have to be worried, because there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Beaver Builder Landing Pages
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct customer sites immediately.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That’s A challenging question. The market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community supporting it and a lot of third-party widget packages out there.
- With some money you can try the solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the excellent MotoPress .
That One is really Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and user interfaces.
Which is The much better overall plugin, and therefore the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they’re equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a great interface, and offers you although it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s quite simple to use — there is no learning curve.
- It has full support and front-end editing.
- You can use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content generated by other plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will stay the same if you decide to quit using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not always something you find with the contest (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets awakened ).
- One: It is rather costly. The plan is $99. Unless the version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! Beaver Builder Landing Pages