Background Beaver Builder Lite
What you are about to read is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — that the one you normally use when publishing a post or page. Beaver Builder Lite
So what Are they employing ? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to perform all kinds of modifications that are useful to posts and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders could be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress website, you can buy a motif that looks closest to what you are thinking about. You will need to rely on the features of the theme to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work out a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block. This will give you the liberty to use. Use multiple designs for various pages, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, some of them have too much bloat packed into them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site. It needs to be easy and fast to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind, if you choose to use something different. Beaver Builder Lite
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build custom articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there’s a frame motif included in the package to make your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to determine the results of your work right away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — with the main selling point being that it makes working together with site content (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief issues with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not too friendly towards customers who have no experience with websites — especially people who want to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the content builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange pictures and text on your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You can construct column-based layouts that would not be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the final version of this webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it’s hard to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right now personally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about this in a few of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Beaver Builder Lite
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to place your articles with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to guess what their page will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to switch back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage with resources on the best. You can just click anywhere in your webpage and start customizing that section. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t need to change your favourite theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues with your own WordPress theme, you get the issues sorted out and can reach out for their service team that is friendly.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden charges, of any of your premium plans. You may find templates for eBooks, small business, law firms, and many more. Beaver Builder Lite
You can also find many internal Page templates such as newsletter signups contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more time Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save both the modules and raw in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The subject is a perfect equilibrium of performance and configurations. The theme can be customized by you because you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits through the WordPress customizer. All of your theme settings are found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to make heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will enjoy its features like Editor Mode, which prevents clients from breaking up your layout. Programmers may also integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be stored as A template and reused. You could also store and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can even move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress website.
Unlike WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for the Premium attributes, you can get started using the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes support and restricted features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you also offer their assistance for one year and to use the webpage builder. Beaver Builder Lite
The only Distinction is the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent together with the theme and multi-site capacity. The Agency program provides you all the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you. This way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a brand new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while content pages let you create nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to discover templates for services, programs, fitness centers, online magazines sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses and even law firms.
After you Select your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time to build/edit the structure of the page. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The best News when building a page is that rows and content elements are drag-and-drop supported. This means you can take person content block or any row and realign it somewhere else.
Adding New content cubes and rows is straightforward. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. Beaver Builder Lite
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you choose the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by other plugins).
Last but Not least, you can correct the template you are working with or perhaps alter it completely at any stage without losing some of your own content.
When you Complete your work, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and with no glitches — surprising I have had with rival tools. Interacting with all the builder is fun, and you may get outcomes that would cost you money if you were to hire a designer.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations as to what Beaver Builder can do. That being said, if your theme is responsive, it will not cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), and use it to build — or reconstruct — your website from the bottom up.
With the You can customize the general look and feel of your website through the WordPress Customizer, and tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer offers you a handful of options.
First Off, you have to pick a preset.
There Are only some differences between them, but that’s a good thing. The presets are just supposed to give your site a feel, not get into the components much. Beaver Builder Lite
Next, Click on the’general’ settings panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to use a boxed design (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ settings, you might also specify the likes of this background (colour, image) for the entire site, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the more important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog layout and individual article design )
- Footer settings (widgets layout and design )
Overall, It’s apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when creating this motif wasn’t to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not special on its own. I don’t see a reason to use it in case you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. That having been said, when working together, the theme and plugin combo is just perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are most likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and want to be able to create great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very strong in the section that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it really beginner-friendly. Odds are, even if you know nothing about managing or constructing sites, you’re going to have the ability to produce awesome content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is really intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true editing, which means working on your content pages or landing pages is similar to running from a Word file — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — designers and programmers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct new sites that are initial really.
In other Words, you have to be worried when clients request changes and new components, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things. Really cool! Beaver Builder Lite
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct customer sites immediately.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question that is challenging. The current market is actually saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something free, you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, that has a community behind it and also a great deal of widget packages out there.
- With some cash to invest, you can try out the most popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress that is superb.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer great features and very friendly user interfaces.
Which is The much better entire plugin, and so the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even if you choose to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something you find with the contest (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Until the lite version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! Beaver Builder Lite