Intro Beaver Builder Masonry
What you’re about to see is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one you typically use when publishing a post or page. Beaver Builder Masonry
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a new wave of page builders that enable you to do all types of modifications that are handy to articles and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the upcoming big factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress website, you can purchase a theme that appears closest to what you have in mind. You will need to require the theme’s features to customize it.
Or, you can employ a WordPress Developer to work out a theme exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out as well as you’d hope and will be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your website block. This will give you the liberty to use any design you want. Use multiple layouts for pages, use your own colours, designs, and content anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are extremely difficult to use, some of them have a lot of bloat packed into them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your website. It needs to be easy and quick to use. Should you ever choose to use something different, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. Beaver Builder Masonry
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to create all of your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can construct customized articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (though there is a framework motif included in the bundle to create your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the great majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not too friendly towards customers who have no experience with websites — especially those who want to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to organize pictures and text in your pages openly.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and pages.
- You can build column-based designs that wouldn’t be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the final version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right now , but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll talk more about this in a few of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Beaver Builder Masonry
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily place your articles with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users have to figure what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page with resources on the right. You may click anywhere in your webpage and begin customizing that segment. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it an incredibly simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder on your pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t have to change your favourite theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems you get the problems and can reach out to their service group.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look good on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden fees, of any of your premium plans. You can find templates for law firms, eBooks, small business, and many more. Beaver Builder Masonry
You can find many internal Page templates such as about webpages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more hours Plugin also lets you save an endless number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save the modules and raw .
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is a perfect balance of settings and functionality. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All of your theme can be located from the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without sacrificing your articles. If you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes flashed right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking up your design such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers may incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You could even store and reuse rows and modules. You can move your layouts to another.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited and also offer their assistance for a single year. Beaver Builder Masonry
The only difference is the Standard Plan doesn’t come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is shipped with the motif and capacity. The Agency plan gives you all the characteristics of the Pro plan. In addition, it permits you to tag the builder. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from one of The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst content pages allow you to produce nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you can discover templates for smaller businesses, apps, fitness magazines, classic sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, services as well as law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time to build/edit the page’s structure. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any amount of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The best News when building a webpage is that rows and content elements are drag-and-drop supported. This means you can take any row or person content cube and realign it.
Adding Rows and content cubes that are fresh is straightforward. All you have to do is go to the sidebar menu. Beaver Builder Masonry
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is also where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but You can correct with or perhaps alter it completely at any point without losing some of your own content not the least.
When you Complete your work, just click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I’ve had with rival tools. Furthermore, interacting with the builder is enjoyable, and you can get results that would cost you money if you were to hire a designer.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. That having been said, if your theme is responsive, it won’t cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), and use it to build — or reconstruct — your website from the ground up.
Together with the You can customize the overall look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer offers a handful of options to you.
First Off, you get to pick a preset for the general design.
There Are only some slight differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your site a feel, not enter the individual elements much. Beaver Builder Masonry
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you can also set the likes of this background (color, image) to the whole site, accent colors, headings typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the more important things, including:
- Choices for header customization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog design and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
In General, It is apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme wasn’t to produce the theme itself massively feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not special on its own. I really don’t see a reason to use it in case you are not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that being said, the plugin and theme combo is just ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and wish to have the ability to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite strong from the section that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you’re still going to be able to create awesome content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — designers and programmers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build websites really.
In other Words, you need to worry when customers ask new components and changes, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things. Really cool! Beaver Builder Masonry
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct client sites quickly.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That is A question that is challenging. The market is really saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something free, then you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, that has a community behind it and also a great deal of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some cash to spend, you can try the most popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or even the superb MotoPress.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer friendly user interfaces and excellent features.
Which is The much better overall plugin, and therefore the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a wonderful interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also somewhat more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and front-end editing.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even if you decide to quit using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something that you find with the contest (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It’s rather costly. The cheapest plan is $99. Until the version is sufficient for you, in which case it is $0.
Finally, Obviously, the choice is yours! Beaver Builder Masonry