Intro Beaver Builder Mega Menu With Images
What you’re about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the most popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — that the one that you typically use when editing a page or post. Beaver Builder Mega Menu With Images
So what Are they employing ? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to do all types of modifications that are handy to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can purchase. You’ll need to require the attributes of the theme to personalize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a motif out exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out as well as you’d hope and may be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block . This will provide you with the liberty to use any layout you want. Use multiple designs for pages that are various, use your own colors, designs, and content anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are extremely tricky to use, a number of them have packed into them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your website. It should be fast and easy to use. It should not leave a mess behind Should you ever choose to use something else. Beaver Builder Mega Menu With Images
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to make all your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to construct custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You do not have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a frame theme included in the package to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the great majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief issues using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not too friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially people who wish to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a deeper look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the material builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can organize text and pictures on your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and pages.
- You are able to build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates accessible (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of the webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Whatever you build using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it’s hard to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now , but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll talk more about this in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Beaver Builder Mega Menu With Images
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress site builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users need to figure what their page will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to change back and forth between Preview and live site. To utilize the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage. You can simply click anywhere on your page and start customizing that segment. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which lets you edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may use Beaver Builder on your own pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to modify your theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues you get the problems and can reach out to their friendly support group.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden charges, of any of your superior programs. You can find templates for more, eBooks, law firms, and small business. Beaver Builder Mega Menu With Images
You can also find inner Page templates like newsletter signups, contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save the modules and raw .
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is an ideal balance of configurations and functionality. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All of your theme settings are located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme without sacrificing your content. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Websites will appreciate its features from breaking your layout such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers may incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You could even store and reuse rows and modules. You can move your designs to another.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for WordPress repository.
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes limited features and support.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you also offer their world-class support for a single year and to use the page builder. Beaver Builder Mega Menu With Images
The only Distinction is that the Standard Plan does not come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is sent together with the theme and multi-site capacity. The Agency plan gives you all of the characteristics of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you. This way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst content pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to find templates for smaller companies, programs, fitness , online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies as well as law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or it’s time if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any number of individual content blocks.
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The best News when constructing a page is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it somewhere else and can take content block or any row.
Adding Rows and content blocks that are fresh is equally straightforward. All you do is go to the menu menu. Beaver Builder Mega Menu With Images
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is also where you select the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but You can correct the template you are working with or even alter it at any stage without losing some of your own content not the least.
When you Complete your job, just click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and without any glitches — surprising, considering that the experiences I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with all the builder is really fun, and you may get results that will otherwise cost you significant cash if you were to hire a designer.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. That having been said, if your theme is responsive, it won’t cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), also use it to construct — or reconstruct — your site from the bottom up.
Together with the Motif, you can customize the look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, and tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer gives you a couple of alternatives.
First Off, you have to pick a preset for the design.
There Are just some differences between them, but that’s a good thing. The presets are meant to give your website a feel, not get into the individual components. Beaver Builder Mega Menu With Images
Next, Click on the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you might even set the likes of the background (color, image) for the whole site, accent colors, key words typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article design )
- Footer settings (widgets design and design )
In General, It’s apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to produce the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t special by itself. I don’t find a reason to use it in case you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that being said, the plugin and subject combo is just perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own sites, and wish to have the ability to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and programmers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very powerful in the department, and this also makes it. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you are still going to have the ability to produce amazing content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true editing, which means working on your content pages or landing pages is similar to running from a Word file — everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and developers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct new initial sites fast.
In other Words, when customers ask changes and new components, you do not need to be worried, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Beaver Builder Mega Menu With Images
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to construct client sites immediately.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question that is challenging. The market is saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community behind it and also a lot of widget bundles available.
- With some money to spend, you are able to test out the most popular solution on the MotoPress — Visual Composer — or the market.
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The much better plugin, and so the best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also somewhat more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even if you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something you find with the competition (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- Just one: It’s rather costly. The plan is $99. Until the lite version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! Beaver Builder Mega Menu With Images