Intro Beaver Builder Module Shortcodes
What you’re about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — the one you use when publishing a post or page. Beaver Builder Module Shortcodes
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that allow you to perform all types of modifications that are useful to pages and posts. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the upcoming big factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can buy a motif that appears closest to what you are thinking about. You will have to rely on the attributes of the theme to customize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a theme out exactly as you’ve imagined. This might not work out and will be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your site block . This will provide you with the liberty to use any design you want. Use multiple designs for various pages, use your own colours, styles, and content anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are extremely tricky to use, a number of them have packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site. It needs to be simple and quick to use. Should you choose to use something else, it should not leave a mess behind. Beaver Builder Module Shortcodes
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can construct customized articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there is a framework motif included in the bundle to create your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main issues with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not overly friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with websites — especially those who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to organize text and images in your pages freely.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and webpages .
- You can construct column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates available (for landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when building your website from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of the webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right at you, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll speak more about this in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Beaver Builder Module Shortcodes
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily place your content with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page. You start customizing that section and may click anywhere on your page. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t have to modify your theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues you get the issues sorted out and are able to reach out for their service group.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your superior plans. You may find templates for eBooks business, law firms, and a lot more. Beaver Builder Module Shortcodes
You can find inner Page templates like newsletter signups contact webpages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours, the Plugin also lets you save an endless number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save the raw and modules at the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal balance of functionality and configurations. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme are located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to create heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme without sacrificing your content. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes ported right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will enjoy its features from breaking your layout, such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers can also integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template and reused. You could even store and reuse modules and rows. You can even move your designs to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike many WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you don’t have a budget for all the Premium features, you can begin using the version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with limited features and service.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the webpage builder for sites and offer their support for a single year. Beaver Builder Module Shortcodes
The difference is the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is shipped with the theme and capacity. The Agency program provides you all the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you to white tag the builder. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), whilst articles pages allow you to create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover many templates for small companies, apps, fitness , online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, services and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, then it is time. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a webpage is that content elements and rows are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it somewhere else and can take any row or person content block.
Adding Content cubes that are new and rows is equally simple. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. Beaver Builder Module Shortcodes
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Without losing any of your own content, you can correct the template you’re working with or even alter it completely at any stage, not the least.
When you Complete your job, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and without any glitches — surprising, considering the experiences I’ve had with rival tools. Furthermore, interacting with all the builder is fun, and you can readily get results that would cost you significant cash if you should employ a designer.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. That being said, if your theme is more responsive, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), and use it to build — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the general look and feel of your website and tune the respective pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer offers a handful of alternatives to you.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset for your design.
There Are just some differences between them, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are supposed to give your website a feel, not enter the components much. Beaver Builder Module Shortcodes
Next, Click the’overall’ preferences panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you want to utilize a boxed layout (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you might even set the likes of this background (colour, image) for the entire website, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the more important things, including:
- Options for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article layout)
- Footer settings (widgets design and design )
In General, It’s apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when making this theme was not to produce the subject itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique by itself. I really don’t see a reason to use it if you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together that having been said, the plugin and theme combo is simply perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and want to have the ability to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite strong from the section, and this also makes it really beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you’re still going to have the ability to produce content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the second group of consumers — designers and programmers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build sites really.
In other Words, you no longer have to be worried when clients request changes and new components, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items. Really cool! Beaver Builder Module Shortcodes
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct client sites immediately.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question. The market is actually saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something free, then you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time pioneer in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community supporting it and also a great deal of widget packages available.
- With some money to spend, you can try out the most popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress that is superb.
That Last one is really Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer friendly user interfaces and excellent features.
Which is The better overall plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my view they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful interface, and offers you though it’s also somewhat more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve in any way.
- It’s full support and editing.
- You are able to use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by other plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will stay the same even in the event that you decide to quit using the plugin at some point. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something that you find with the contest (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The cheapest plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! Beaver Builder Module Shortcodes