Intro Beaver Builder Page Templates
What you are about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the most popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — the one you typically use when editing page or a post. Beaver Builder Page Templates
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to do all kinds of modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress site, you can purchase. You will have to rely on the features of the theme to customize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block . This will give you the freedom to use any layout you want. Use layouts for pages that are various, use your own colors, designs, and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, a number of them have packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site. It needs to be easy and fast to use. It should not leave a mess behind, if you ever choose to use something different. Beaver Builder Page Templates
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to construct custom articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You do not have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (though there’s a framework theme included in the bundle to make your work even easier)
- It supports full editing, which means you get to determine the outcomes of your job straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even creating websites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who want to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the material builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can arrange text and images on your pages openly.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and pages.
- You are able to build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of this page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Whatever you build with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it is difficult to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right now , but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Beaver Builder Page Templates
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures on your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily place your articles with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To use the frontend editor, visit your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You can click anywhere in your page and start customizing that segment. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may use Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues with your own WordPress theme, you get the issues sorted out and are able to reach out for their support team that is friendly.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make will be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden fees, with any of your superior plans. You can find templates for eBooks business, law firms, and a lot more. Beaver Builder Page Templates
You can find internal Page templates like newsletter signups contact webpages, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours, the Plugin also lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is a perfect balance of configurations and functionality. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All of your theme settings are found in the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to create heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without losing your articles. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Websites will enjoy its developer-friendly features like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers may integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You could also store and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can move to another from WordPress website.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with features and service.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you offer their world-class assistance for one year and to use the page builder. Beaver Builder Page Templates
The only difference is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent together with capability and the motif. The Agency program gives you all the features of the Pro program. Plus, it permits you to white label the builder. That way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from one of The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), while articles pages let you produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to find templates for agencies, programs, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses as well as law firms.
After you Pick your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, it’s time to build/edit the page’s structure. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when building a page is that content elements and rows are drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can choose any row or individual content cube.
Adding Content cubes that are new and new rows is equally straightforward. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. Beaver Builder Page Templates
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you select how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can correct with or perhaps alter it entirely at any stage without losing any of your own content not least.
When you Finish your work, simply click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I’ve had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is enjoyable, and you may readily get if you were to employ a designer outcomes that would cost you cash that is significant.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive that having been said, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert plan), and use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the bottom up.
With the Motif, you can customize the look and feel of your website through the WordPress Customizer, then tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer offers a couple of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to select a preset.
There Are only some differences between these, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are just supposed to give your website a feel, not enter the elements. Beaver Builder Page Templates
Next, Click the’overall’ settings panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can also set the likes of this background (color, image) to the whole site, accent colors, key words typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog layout and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
Overall, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this motif wasn’t to produce the subject itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique by itself. I don’t find a reason to use it in case you are not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that having been said, the plugin and theme combo is just ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own sites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and developers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very strong in the ease-of-use department, and this also makes it really beginner-friendly. Chances are, even if you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you’re going to have the ability to create amazing content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers accurate back-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is much like running from a Word document — everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the next group of consumers — developers and designers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct original sites really.
In other Words, when customers request changes and new components you have to be worried, because there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Beaver Builder Page Templates
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to build customer sites immediately.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That’s A question. The market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time leader in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community behind it and a great deal of widget packages available.
- With some cash to invest, you are able to try the popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress that is superb.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are friendly and excellent features.
Which is The better plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they’re equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s quite simple to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It has full drag-and-drop support and front-end editing.
- You are able to use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content created by plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even if you choose to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a very valuable feature, and not always something that you find with all the competition (in several cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The plan is $99. Unless the version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Ultimately, Of course, the decision is yours! Beaver Builder Page Templates