Introduction Beaver Builder Templates Free
What you’re about to see is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — that the one that you use when editing a page or post. Beaver Builder Templates Free
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to perform all types of modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can buy a motif that appears closest to what you have in mind. You will have to rely on the theme’s features to personalize it.
Oryou can hire a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out and will be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your site block. This will give you the freedom to use. Use designs for various pages, use your own colours and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, some of them have a lot of bloat packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your website in a mode. It should be fast and easy to use. If you ever decide to use something else, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. Beaver Builder Templates Free
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to make all of your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to build customized posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a frame motif included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, which means you get to see the results of your work straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the great majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website material (and even creating websites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not too friendly towards users who have no experience with websites — especially people who want to create great content by themselves.
Let us Have a deeper look into the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange images and text in your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and webpages .
- You are able to build column-based designs that wouldn’t be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when building your site from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of the webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you build using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it’s hard to grasp. The features do not all jump right now personally, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. Beaver Builder Templates Free
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images on your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to change back and forth between Preview and live website. To utilize the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You start customizing that section and may simply click anywhere on your webpage. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which lets you edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may use Beaver Builder in your pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t have to change your theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems you get the issues and are able to reach out to their friendly support group.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your premium plans, without any hidden fees. You can find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and more. Beaver Builder Templates Free
You can find inner Page templates like newsletter signups contact webpages, about webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more time, the Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save the modules and raw .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect balance of functionality and settings. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme are located in the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. In case you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your design like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers may incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You could store and reuse rows and modules. You can even move your designs to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium features, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with restricted features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you offer their world-class support for a single year and to use the webpage builder for sites that are unlimited. Beaver Builder Templates Free
The difference is the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is sent with the theme and capability. The Agency plan provides you all the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it enables you. That way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst content pages let you create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to find many templates for small companies, apps, fitness magazines, classic sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, services as well as law firms.
After you Pick your template, or it’s time to build/edit the structure of the page whether you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content blocks.
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a webpage is that content components and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you can choose any row or individual content block and realign it somewhere else.
Adding Fresh content cubes and rows is equally straightforward. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. Beaver Builder Templates Free
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is where you select how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can correct with or even change it entirely at any stage without losing some of your own content not the least.
When you Finish your job, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and without any glitches — surprising, considering the experiences I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is fun, and you may get outcomes that would otherwise cost you money if you should hire a designer.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is responsive, that having been said, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro plan), also use it to build — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
With the Motif, you can customize the overall look and feel of your site tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer gives a handful of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to pick a preset.
There Are some differences between these, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are just supposed to give your site a specific feel, not enter the individual components much. Beaver Builder Templates Free
Next, Click on the’general’ preferences panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you can also specify the likes of the background (colour, picture ) for the whole site, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t special by itself. I really don’t find a reason to use it if you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together, that being said, the plugin and theme combo is just perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and want to have the ability to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite powerful in the section that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building sites, you are going to have the ability to create content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of consumers — developers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can build websites really.
In other Words, when customers request changes and new elements you do not need to be worried, because there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things. Really cool! Beaver Builder Templates Free
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to build client sites quickly.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question that is tough. The current market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community behind it and a lot of widget bundles available.
- With some money you are able to test out the popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces and great features.
Which is The better overall plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a great interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also a bit more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s quite simple to use — there is no learning curve.
- It has full support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even in the event that you decide to quit using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something you find with the competition (in several cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets messed up).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The cheapest plan is $99. Until the lite version is enough.
Finally, Obviously, the choice is yours! Beaver Builder Templates Free