Intro Beaver Builder Theme
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — that the one that you use when publishing a post or page. Beaver Builder Theme
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a new wave of page builders that enable you to do all types of useful modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the next big factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress site, you can buy a theme that appears closest to what you have in mind. You will need to rely on the theme’s features to customize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out and may be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your site block by block. This will provide you with the freedom to use any design you want. Use designs for different pages, use your own colours and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are very tricky to use, a number of them have packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your website. It needs to be easy and quick to use. Should you choose to use something else, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. Beaver Builder Theme
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all of your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to construct custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You do not have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a framework motif included in the package to make your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the great majority of users, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with website material (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief problems using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not overly friendly towards users who have no experience with websites — especially people who wish to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can organize text and images in your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and webpages .
- You can build column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (for landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when building your website from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the last version of this page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you build using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at you, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Beaver Builder Theme
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your articles with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to figure what their page will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To utilize the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage with tools on the right. You may click anywhere in your webpage and begin customizing that section. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an incredibly simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 stunning page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t have to modify your favourite theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues with your WordPress theme, you can reach out for their friendly service team and get the issues.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your premium plans. You may find templates for eBooks, small business, law firms, and more. Beaver Builder Theme
You can find many internal Page templates such as about webpages, newsletter signups, contact webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save time, the Plugin allows you to save an endless number of templates in the builder. You can save the raw and modules in the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The theme is an ideal equilibrium of configurations and performance. It’s possible to customize the theme as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make edits through the WordPress customizer. Your theme can be found from the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to create heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes ported right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your layout like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers may also integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You could save and reuse modules and rows. Your layouts can move to another from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium attributes, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with service and restricted features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the webpage builder for websites and offer their assistance for one year. Beaver Builder Theme
The only difference is the Standard Plan doesn’t come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped together with the theme and multi-site capacity. The Agency program gives you all of the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it enables you. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while articles pages allow you to create nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you can discover many templates for small companies, programs, fitness magazines, classic blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies as well as law firms.
After you Select your template, or it is time to build/edit the structure of the webpage whether you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each content block presents a single example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when building a webpage is that content and rows elements are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it somewhere else and can choose content cube or any row.
Adding Content blocks and rows is straightforward. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. Beaver Builder Theme
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust with or perhaps change it at any point, not least.
When you Finish your job, simply click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising, considering the experiences I have had with competitor tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is really fun, and you may readily get if you should hire a designer results that would otherwise cost you cash.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations as to what Beaver Builder can perform. That being said, if your theme is more responsive, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert plan), and use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the bottom up.
Together with the Motif, you can customize the overall look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, and then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives a couple of options to you.
First Off, you have to pick on a preset for the general layout.
There Are only some slight differences between these, but that is a good thing. The presets are meant to give your website a feel that was particular, not get into the components. Beaver Builder Theme
Next, Click the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’design’ settings, where you can select whether you want to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can even specify the likes of the background (color, image) to the whole site, accent colors, key words typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the more important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
In General, It’s apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this theme was not to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique by itself. I really don’t find a reason to use it in case you are not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that being said, the subject and plugin combo is ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own sites, and wish to have the ability to create great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite strong from the ease-of-use department, and this also makes it really beginner-friendly. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you are still going to be able to produce awesome content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents accurate back-end editing, which means working on your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — developers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct initial sites really fast.
In other Words, you do not have to worry when clients ask new elements and changes, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items. Really cool! Beaver Builder Theme
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to build customer sites quickly.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question. The current market is saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community supporting it and also a great deal of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some cash you can test out the most popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or even the excellent MotoPress.
That One is actually Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and really friendly user interfaces.
Which is The better plugin, and therefore the very best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, although it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It has full drag-and-drop support and front-end editing.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by additional plugins.
- The information you create using Beaver Builder will stay the exact same in the event that you decide to stop using the plugin sooner or later. This is a very valuable feature, and not always something that you find with the contest (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It is rather costly. The plan is $99. Unless the version is sufficient.
Ultimately, Obviously, the choice is yours! Beaver Builder Theme