Introduction Beaver Builder Version History
What you’re about to see is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with all the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you normally use when editing page or a post. Beaver Builder Version History
So what Are they employing ? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to perform all kinds of modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress website, you can buy a motif that looks closest to what you have in mind. You will need to require the attributes of the theme to customize it.
Or, you can employ a WordPress Developer to work a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and may not work out as well as you’d hope.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your site block by block. This will provide you with the liberty to use. Use multiple layouts for pages, use your own colors, styles, and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, a number of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site in a live mode. It needs to be easy and quick to use. If you choose to use something different, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. Beaver Builder Version History
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to create all your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to construct custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there is a framework motif included in the bundle to create your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even creating websites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially those who want to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to organize text and pictures on your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and webpages .
- You can build column-based designs that wouldn’t be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates accessible (such as landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it’s hard to grasp. The features do not all jump right now , but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Beaver Builder Version History
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your articles with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to switch back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page with tools on the right. You begin customizing that segment and can simply click anywhere on your webpage. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder on your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 stunning page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to modify your favourite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues you get the issues and can reach out to their friendly support team.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your superior plans, with no hidden charges. You can find templates for eBooks business, law firms, and many more. Beaver Builder Version History
You can find many internal Page templates such as newsletter signups contact webpages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates in the builder. You can save the raw and modules at the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The subject is a perfect equilibrium of configurations and functionality. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make edits through the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings can be found in the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme without sacrificing your articles. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers may integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be stored as A template and reused. You can even save and reuse modules and rows. You can move your designs to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress website.
Unlike WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium attributes, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes support and restricted features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the webpage builder for sites that are unlimited and offer their world-class assistance for one year. Beaver Builder Version History
The Distinction is that the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is shipped with multi-site capacity and the motif. The Agency plan gives you all the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you to label the builder. That way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while content pages allow you to create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to find templates for restaurants, apps, fitness centers, online magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, smaller businesses, agencies as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it’s time if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any amount of individual content blocks.
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The best News when constructing a page is that rows and content components are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it and can take any row or content cube.
Adding New rows and content blocks that are fresh is simple. All you do is go into the sidebar menu. Beaver Builder Version History
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you select how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by additional plugins).
Last but Not the least, you can correct with or even change it completely at any point without losing some of your own content.
When you Complete your work, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is really fun, and you may easily get if you were to hire a designer, results that will otherwise cost you money that is significant.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. That having been said, if your theme is more responsive, it will not cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), and use it to build — or reconstruct — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the look and feel of your site through the WordPress Customizer, and then tune the respective pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives a couple of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to pick on a preset.
There Are only some small differences between them, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are just supposed to give your site a feel that was particular, not enter the individual elements. Beaver Builder Version History
Next, Click the’overall’ settings panel and move to’design’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might also specify the likes of the background (color, image) for the entire site, accent colours, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the important things, which include:
- Choices for header customization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog design and individual article layout)
- Footer settings (widgets design and style)
In General, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this motif wasn’t to produce the theme itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique on its own. I don’t find a reason to use it if you’re not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together that being said, the subject and plugin combo is ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own sites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very powerful in the department, and this makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about managing or constructing websites, you are going to have the ability to produce content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers accurate back-end editing, so working on your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and developers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct new original websites fast.
In other Words, you need to worry when customers ask changes and new components, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items. Really cool! Beaver Builder Version History
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build customer sites quickly.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question. The current market is saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, which has a community supporting it and also a great deal of widget packages available.
- With some money you can try out the most popular solution on the superb MotoPress — Visual Composer — or even the market.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are really friendly and excellent features.
Which is The overall plugin, and therefore the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful interface, and offers you though it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s quite simple to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It’s full support and front-end editing.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by other plugins.
- The information you produce using Beaver Builder will stay the same in the event that you choose to stop using the plugin sooner or later. This is a really valuable feature, and not always something that you find with all the competition (in many cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The plan is $99. Until the version is sufficient.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! Beaver Builder Version History