Introduction Beaver Builder Website Templates
What you’re about to see is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so into page builders lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one you typically use when publishing a page or post. Beaver Builder Website Templates
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that allow you to perform all types of handy modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders might be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress site, you can purchase a theme that appears closest to what you have in mind. You will need to rely on the theme’s features to customize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out and will be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your website block. This will give you the freedom to use. Use multiple designs for various pages, use your own colors, designs, and content anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are extremely tricky to use, a number of them have a lot of bloat packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site in a mode. It needs to be fast and simple to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind, if you decide to use something different. Beaver Builder Website Templates
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to create all your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to build customized articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (though there is a frame theme included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even creating websites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially people who wish to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can arrange images and text in your pages openly.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and pages.
- You can construct column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates accessible (for landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when building your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it’s difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now , but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll talk more about this in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Beaver Builder Website Templates
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily place your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to guess what their page will look like launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to switch back and forth between Preview and live site. To utilize the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page. You may just click anywhere in your page and begin customizing that segment. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which lets you edit your page. That makes it an incredibly simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can use Beaver Builder in your own pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t have to modify your theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues with your own WordPress theme, you get the problems sorted out and can reach out for their support team that is friendly.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you make will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your superior plans. You may find templates for business, eBooks, law firms, and more. Beaver Builder Website Templates
You can also find internal Page templates like newsletter signups, contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save even more time Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save the modules and raw at the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect balance of configurations and functionality. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme can be found in the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme without sacrificing your content. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your content gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Sites will appreciate its features from breaking up your layout like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template also reused. You can save and reuse rows and modules. You can move your designs from WordPress site to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for those Premium features, you can begin using the version of Beaver Builder. The version includes features and service.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you also offer their support for a single year and to use the page builder. Beaver Builder Website Templates
The only difference is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is shipped together with multi-site capacity and the theme. The Agency plan provides you all the features of the Pro plan. Plus, it enables you. That way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst articles pages allow you to produce nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can discover a lot of templates for agencies, apps, fitness magazines, classic blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, small companies and even law firms.
After you Select your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it is time to build/edit the page’s arrangement. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any amount of individual content blocks.
- Each content block presents a single example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when building a webpage is that content elements and rows are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it someplace else and can take any row or content cube.
Adding Content blocks and new rows is just as straightforward. All you have to do is go into the menu menu. Beaver Builder Website Templates
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you choose the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but You can adjust the template you’re working with or even alter it at any stage, not the least.
When you Complete your work, just click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is really enjoyable, and you can readily get if you were to employ a designer results that would cost you money.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. That being said, if your theme is responsive, it won’t cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro plan), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, then tune the respective pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer offers you a handful of alternatives.
First Off, you get to select a preset.
There Are just some small differences between them, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are only meant to give your website a feel, not get into the components much. Beaver Builder Website Templates
Next, Click the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ settings, you can even specify the likes of this background (color, image) to the entire website, accent colours, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog design and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and style)
In General, It is apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to make the subject itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it in case you are not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. That having been said, when working together, the plugin and theme combo is ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own websites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite powerful from the department that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it really beginner-friendly. Odds are, even if you know nothing about building or managing websites, you’re still going to be able to create content that is amazing using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true front-end editing, which means working on your content pages or landing pages is similar to working from a Word document — everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — programmers and designers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build original websites quickly.
In other Words, you no longer need to worry when customers request changes and new components, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things into place. Really cool! Beaver Builder Website Templates
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct client sites quickly.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A challenging question. The market is saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Chat, or, a pioneer in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community supporting it and a lot of third-party widget bundles out there.
- With some cash you can try out the most popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and friendly user interfaces.
Which is The overall plugin, and so also the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It has front-end editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The content you create using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even in the event that you decide to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a really valuable feature, and not necessarily something that you find with the contest (in several cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes messed up).
- Just one: It is rather expensive. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! Beaver Builder Website Templates