Introduction Beaver Builder Wiki
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — the one that you normally use when editing a page or post. Beaver Builder Wiki
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to do all kinds of modifications that are handy to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders might be the next big factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress site, you can buy a theme that looks closest to what you have in mind. You will have to require the theme’s attributes to customize it.
Or, you can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a motif out exactly as you’ve imagined. This will be costly and might not work out as well as you’d hope.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your website block. This will provide you with the freedom to use. Use multiple designs for pages that are different, use your own colors, styles, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very difficult to use, some of them have too much bloat packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your website in a manner. It should be simple and quick to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind, if you decide to use something different. Beaver Builder Wiki
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You can construct custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You do not have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a framework theme included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, which means you get to see the results of your work right away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site content (and even generating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who want to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can organize images and text on your pages openly.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and pages.
- You can construct column-based layouts that would not be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (for landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the final version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Anything you build using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s hard to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right now , but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. Beaver Builder Wiki
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images in your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to place your articles with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress site builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users need to figure what their page will look like launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to change back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, visit your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage. You begin customizing that segment and may click anywhere on your page. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell visual editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder in your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin works on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t need to modify your favorite theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you can reach out to their service team that is friendly and get the problems sorted out.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning that they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your premium plans, without any hidden charges. You can find templates for small business, eBooks, law firms, and a lot more. Beaver Builder Wiki
You can find many inner Page templates such as about pages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save even more time Plugin also allows you to save an endless number of templates from the builder. You can save the modules and raw .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is an ideal balance of configurations and functionality. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make edits via the WordPress customizer. All of your theme can be found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to create heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme. In case you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Websites will enjoy its developer-friendly features like Editor Mode, which prevents clients from breaking up your layout. Developers may incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be saved as A template and reused. You can store and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for WordPress repository.
If you don’t have a budget for all those Premium features, you can begin using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes service and limited features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited and offer their support for a single year. Beaver Builder Wiki
The Distinction is the Standard Plan does not come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is sent together with the theme and multi-site capacity. The Agency plan gives you all of the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while articles pages allow you to create nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to discover many templates for agencies, apps, fitness centers, online magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller companies as well as law firms.
After you Select your template, or it is time to build/edit the arrangement of the page if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a page is that content components and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you can choose content block or any row and realign it.
Adding Rows and content blocks is just as straightforward. All you have to do is go to the sidebar menu. Beaver Builder Wiki
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you select how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by other plugins).
Last but You can correct the template you’re working with or perhaps change it at any stage without losing any of your own content not least.
When you Finish your work, simply click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected I’ve had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is fun, and you may get if you were to hire a designer results that would otherwise cost you cash that is significant.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations as to what Beaver Builder can perform. That having been said, if your theme is more responsive, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
With the Theme, you can customize the look and feel of your website through the WordPress Customizer, tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer offers a handful of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to select a preset for the layout.
There Are some small differences between these, but that’s a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your website a feel that was particular, not enter the elements. Beaver Builder Wiki
Next, Click on the’general’ preferences panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you would like to use a boxed design (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ settings, you might even set the likes of this background (colour, image) to the whole site, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer settings (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It is apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this motif wasn’t to make the subject itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t special on its own. I don’t find a reason to use it if you’re not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that having been said, the subject and plugin combo is simply perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own sites, and want to have the ability to create great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very strong from the ease-of-use department, and this also makes it really beginner-friendly. Odds are, even if you know nothing about managing or constructing sites, you are going to have the ability to create content that is awesome using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true front-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and developers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can build new initial websites really quickly.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new components, you no longer need to worry, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items. Really cool! Beaver Builder Wiki
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct customer sites quickly.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That is A question that is tough. The current market is saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community behind it and also a great deal of widget packages out there.
- With some money to spend, you are able to test the solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the excellent MotoPress out.
That Last one is really Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer very friendly user interfaces and features.
Which is The better plugin, and therefore also the best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, although it’s also a bit more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It has full support and editing.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content created by other plugins.
- The content you create using Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even if you choose to quit using the plugin at some point. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something that you find with all the competition (in several circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It is rather expensive. The cheapest plan is $99. Unless the version is enough.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! Beaver Builder Wiki