Introduction Beaver Builder WordPress
What you’re about to see is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — the one you use when publishing a page or post. Beaver Builder WordPress
So what Are they employing ? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of page builders that allow you to perform all types of modifications that are handy to posts and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders could be the upcoming big thing for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress site, you can purchase a motif that looks closest to what you have in mind. You’ll have to rely on the theme’s features to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and may not work out as well as you’d hope.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block . This will give you the liberty to use. Use multiple layouts for pages, use your own colours, designs, and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are difficult to use, some of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your website in a live mode. It needs to be easy and quick to use. It should not leave a mess behind Should you decide to use something different. Beaver Builder WordPress
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to construct customized articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a framework theme included in the bundle to create your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working with website material (and even creating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief problems with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not too friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially people who want to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can arrange pictures and text on your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and pages.
- You are able to construct column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you construct with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it’s difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now , but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Beaver Builder WordPress
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily place your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders work inside The post edit screen. Users have to figure what their webpage will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage. You begin customizing that segment and can click anywhere on your page. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your favourite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues you get the problems and can reach out to their friendly service team.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create is going to be 100% responsive, meaning that they look great on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your superior plans, with no hidden fees. You can find templates for eBooks business, law firms, and many more. Beaver Builder WordPress
You can also find internal Page templates such as about pages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours, the Plugin also allows you to save an endless number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save the modules and raw in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is an ideal equilibrium of settings and performance. It’s possible to customize the theme because you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make edits through the WordPress customizer. Of your theme settings can be found in the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme without sacrificing your articles. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will enjoy its developer-friendly features such as Editor Mode, which stops clients from breaking up your design. Programmers may integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You could even store and reuse modules and rows. Your layouts can even move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for the Premium attributes, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you also offer their support for one year and to use the page builder. Beaver Builder WordPress
The only Distinction is the Standard Plan doesn’t come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped with multi-site capacity and the theme. The Agency plan provides you all the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it permits you to white label the builder. This way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a new one), and in the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while content pages let you produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different functions, and you can find templates for smaller companies, programs, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, services and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or it is time to build/edit the structure of the webpage if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content blocks.
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The best News when building a webpage is that content components and rows are drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can choose any row or content cube.
Adding Content cubes and rows is equally straightforward. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. Beaver Builder WordPress
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you choose the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by additional plugins).
Last but Without losing some of your own content, you can correct the template you are working with or even change it completely at any point, not the least.
When you Complete your work, just click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected I’ve had with competitor tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is enjoyable, and you can readily get results that will otherwise cost you significant money if you should employ a designer.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive, that having been said, it won’t cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro plan), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your site from the bottom up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the general look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, and tune the individual pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives a handful of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to select a preset for the design.
There Are some differences between these, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are meant to give your website a feel that was particular, not enter the elements too much. Beaver Builder WordPress
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you want to use a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can also set the likes of the background (color, image) for the whole website, accent colours, key words typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Options for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets design and style)
In General, It is apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when creating this theme was not to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not unique by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it in case you are not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together, that having been said, the theme and plugin combo is simply ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own sites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and developers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very strong in the department, and this also makes it really beginner-friendly. Odds are, even if you know nothing about managing or building websites, you’re still going to have the ability to create content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true front-end editing, so working on your content pages or landing pages is similar to running from a Word document — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the next group of users — developers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can build original websites really quickly.
In other Words, you need to be worried when clients ask changes and new elements, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Beaver Builder WordPress
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to construct customer sites immediately.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That’s A question that is tough. The current market is actually saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, that has a community behind it and a great deal of widget packages out there.
- With some money to spend, you can test the popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress that is superb.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces and great features.
Which is The better plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, although it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is really easy to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It has full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content created by additional plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even if you decide to quit using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, rather than necessarily something you find with the competition (in several circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets awakened ).
- One: It is rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the version is sufficient.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! Beaver Builder WordPress