Introduction Beaver Builder WordPress Themes
What you’re about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who is anyone seems to be getting fed up with the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — the one that you use when editing a page or post. Beaver Builder WordPress Themes
So what Are they using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to perform all types of modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders could be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress website, you can buy a theme that looks closest to what you are thinking about. You will have to rely on the attributes of the theme to customize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work out a theme exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out as nicely as you would hope and may be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your website block by block. This will give you the liberty to use any design you want. Use designs for pages that are different, use your own colours, designs, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very difficult to use, some of them have packed to them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your site in a manner. It needs to be easy and quick to use. If you choose to use something different, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. Beaver Builder WordPress Themes
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to construct customized articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (although there is a frame motif included in the package to create your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to determine the outcomes of your job straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the vast majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not overly friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with websites — especially people who wish to create great content on their own.
Let us Have a deeper look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange images and text on your pages freely.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and webpages .
- You can build column-based designs that would not be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates accessible (for landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your website from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the last version of this webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Whatever you build with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it’s hard to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now personally, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll speak more about that in one of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Beaver Builder WordPress Themes
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your content with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users need to figure what their page will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To utilize the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You start customizing that segment and may simply click anywhere on your webpage. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t have to modify your favourite theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems with your WordPress theme, you get the problems and are able to reach out to their friendly service team.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your premium plans. You may find templates for more, eBooks, law firms, and small business. Beaver Builder WordPress Themes
You can find many internal Page templates like newsletter signups contact pages, about webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more time, the Plugin also allows you to save an endless number of templates from the builder. You can save the raw and modules at the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is a perfect equilibrium of functionality and settings. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings are located in the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to make heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Sites will appreciate its features such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers may integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be saved as A template and reused. You can also store and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you don’t have a budget for all the Premium attributes, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes service and features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the webpage builder for websites that are unlimited and also offer their assistance for one year. Beaver Builder WordPress Themes
The difference is the Standard Plan does not come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is sent with multi-site capacity and the theme. The Agency program provides you all of the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it permits you. This way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from one of The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), whilst articles pages allow you to create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to find templates for restaurants, apps, fitness centers, online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, smaller businesses, agencies as well as law firms.
After you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it is time to build/edit the page’s structure. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any amount of individual content cubes .
- Each content block presents a single example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a webpage is that rows and content components have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can take content cube or any row.
Adding Fresh content cubes and new rows is straightforward. All you have to do is go into the menu menu. Beaver Builder WordPress Themes
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you choose the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by additional plugins).
Last but Not least, you can adjust with or perhaps change it at any point.
When you Finish your work, just click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I have had with competitor tools. Furthermore, interacting with all the builder is enjoyable, and you may readily get if you were to employ a designer, outcomes that will otherwise cost you cash that is heavy.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive that having been said, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro plan), and use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
Together with the You can customize the look and feel of your website then tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer offers you a couple of alternatives.
First Off, you have to pick on a preset for your design.
There Are some slight differences between them, but that’s a good thing. The presets are only meant to give your website a feel that was specific, not enter the individual elements. Beaver Builder WordPress Themes
Next, Click on the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you want to use a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might even set the likes of the background (colour, image) to the whole website, accent colors, headings typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Choices for header personalization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog layout and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
In General, It’s apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when creating this motif was not to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t special on its own. I really don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that being said, the theme and plugin combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very powerful in the ease-of-use department, and this makes it very beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building sites, you’re going to have the ability to create content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is really intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct new sites fast.
In other Words, you need to be worried when customers request new components and changes, because there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Beaver Builder WordPress Themes
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct customer sites quickly.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That’s A question. The current market is really saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community behind it and also a great deal of widget bundles available.
- With some cash to invest, you can test the most popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the superb MotoPress out.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The better plugin, and therefore the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also a bit more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It’s full support and front-end editing.
- You are able to use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The content you create with Beaver Builder will remain the exact same if you decide to quit using the plugin at some point. This is a really valuable feature, and not necessarily something that you find with all the competition (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes messed up).
- One: It’s rather costly. The cheapest plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! Beaver Builder WordPress Themes