Introduction Beaver Features
What you are about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the most popular page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — the one that you use when publishing page or a post. Beaver Features
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to perform all kinds of modifications that are useful to articles and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders might be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress site, you can purchase a theme that looks closest to what you are thinking about. You will have to require the theme’s attributes to personalize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a motif exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out as well as you would hope and may be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block. This will provide you with the liberty to use any layout you want. Use multiple designs for various pages, use your own colors and content anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, some of them have a lot of bloat packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your site in a mode. It should be easy and fast to use. It should not leave a mess behind if you ever decide to use something else. Beaver Features
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to create all your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to construct customized posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there is a framework motif included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to see the outcomes of your job right away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even generating websites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not overly friendly towards users who have no experience with websites — especially those who want to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look into the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the material builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange images and text in your pages freely.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You are able to construct column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when building your website from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of this webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now personally, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll talk more about this in one of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Beaver Features
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to place your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users have to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To utilize the frontend editor, visit your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage with tools on the best. You start customizing that segment and can click anywhere in your page. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell visual editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may utilize Beaver Builder on your pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t have to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems you get the problems and can reach out to their friendly support group.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden charges, of any of your superior programs. You can find templates for business, eBooks, law firms, and more. Beaver Features
You can find inner Page templates like newsletter signups contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save time, the Plugin allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Similarly, you can save the raw and modules .
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The theme is a perfect balance of settings and performance. The theme can be customized by you because you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme can be found from the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme. In case you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will enjoy its features from breaking your design, such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers can integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be saved as A template also reused. You could store and reuse rows and modules. You can move your layouts to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress website.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can get started using the version of Beaver Builder. The version includes features and service.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you to use the webpage builder for unlimited websites and offer their assistance for a single year. Beaver Features
The only difference is the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is sent with the motif and capability. The Agency program provides you all the features of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you to white tag the builder. This way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from one of The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a new one), and in the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while content pages let you produce nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different purposes, and you can discover templates for restaurants, apps, fitness , online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, smaller businesses, agencies and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, then it is time to build/edit the arrangement of the page. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of individual content blocks.
- Each content block presents one example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when building a webpage is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you can choose any row or content cube and realign it somewhere else.
Adding Rows and content cubes that are fresh is equally straightforward. All you have to do is go into the sidebar menu. Beaver Features
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is where you choose how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust the template you are working with or even change it at any stage without losing some of your own content, not least.
When you Complete your work, just click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I’ve had with rival tools. Interacting with all the builder is really fun, and you may readily get results that would otherwise cost you significant cash if you should employ a designer.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive, that having been said, it will not cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your site and tune the respective pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives you a couple of alternatives.
First Off, you get to select a preset for the design.
There Are just some differences between them, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are just supposed to give your website a feel, not get into the elements too much. Beaver Features
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and move to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you want to use a boxed design (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you might also set the likes of the background (colour, picture ) to the whole website, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Choices for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog design and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and design )
In General, It is apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to produce the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not unique by itself. I don’t find a reason to use it in case you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together that having been said, the plugin and subject combo is just ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own websites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and developers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the department, and this also makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about managing or building sites, you are going to have the ability to create amazing content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true front-end editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of consumers — designers and developers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct original sites really quickly.
In other Words, when customers request changes and new elements you have to worry, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things. Really cool! Beaver Features
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to build customer sites quickly.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A tough question. The market is saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, which has a community supporting it and a great deal of third-party widget bundles out there.
- With some money to invest, you can try out the popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the superb MotoPress.
That One is really Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and friendly user interfaces.
Which is The better entire plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there is no learning curve.
- It’s front-end editing and full support.
- You can use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content created by plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even in the event that you choose to stop using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not always something you find with the competition (in several cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes messed up).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the version is sufficient for you, in which case it is $0.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! Beaver Features