Introduction Beaver Pro
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with all the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — that the one you typically use when editing a page or post. Beaver Pro
So what Are they using instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of page builders that enable you to perform all kinds of handy modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can purchase a theme that appears closest to what you are thinking about. You’ll need to require the attributes of the theme to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Developer to work a motif out exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and might not work out as well as you would hope.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your site block. This will give you the liberty to use any design you want. Use multiple designs for various pages, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very tricky to use, a number of them have packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your website. It needs to be easy and fast to use. It should not leave a mess behind, Should you ever choose to use something different. Beaver Pro
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a framework motif included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the great majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website material (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not too friendly towards customers who have no experience with sites — especially those who want to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the content builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can arrange images and text in your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and webpages .
- You can construct column-based layouts that would not be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the last version of the webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you build using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s hard to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now personally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll speak more about that in a few of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Beaver Pro
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your articles with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and live site. To utilize the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You begin customizing that segment and may click anywhere on your page. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 stunning page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to modify your favourite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems you can reach out to their friendly service team and get the issues.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden fees, of any of your superior plans. You may find templates for business, eBooks, law firms, and more. Beaver Pro
You can find many inner Page templates such as contact webpages, newsletter signups, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more hours, the Plugin lets you save an endless number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save the modules and raw in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of settings and functionality. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Your theme can be found in the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. In case you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your design, like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers may integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You could also save and reuse rows and modules. Your designs can move from WordPress website to another.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium attributes, you can begin using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes support and limited features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you also offer their assistance for one year and to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited. Beaver Pro
The only Distinction is the Standard Plan does not arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent together with multi-site capability and the theme. The Agency plan provides you all of the features of the Pro plan. Plus, it enables you to tag the builder. That way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), whilst content pages let you create nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can discover many templates for services, programs, fitness , online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller businesses and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, then it is time to build/edit the structure of the page. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any amount of individual content cubes .
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The best News when building a webpage is that rows and content elements are drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it someplace else and can choose any row or content block.
Adding Content cubes that are fresh and new rows is simple. All you do is go into the menu menu. Beaver Pro
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is where you select how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust the template you’re working with or perhaps alter it at any stage, not the least.
When you Complete your work, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I’ve had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is really fun, and you may readily get if you should employ a designer, results that would cost you cash that is significant.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. That being said, if your theme is responsive, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro plan), and use it to build — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer gives a couple of options to you.
First Off, you have to pick on a preset.
There Are just some differences between these, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are supposed to give your website a feel that was specific, not enter the elements. Beaver Pro
Next, Click the’general’ preferences panel and move to’design’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you want to use a boxed layout (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ settings, you can even set the likes of the background (color, image) for the entire website, accent colors, key words typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Choices for header customization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog design and individual article layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
In General, It’s apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not special by itself. I really don’t find a reason to use it in case you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. That being said, when working together, the theme and plugin combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own sites, and wish to have the ability to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and programmers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite powerful in the ease-of-use department, and this also makes it. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you are still going to be able to create awesome content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is really intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — developers and designers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct initial sites fast.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new components, you no longer need to worry, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Beaver Pro
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to build customer sites immediately.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question. The current market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something free, then you can get either Live Chat, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, that has a community supporting it and also a great deal of widget packages out there.
- With some cash to invest, you can try the solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress out.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer really friendly user interfaces and features.
Which is The better overall plugin, and so also the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my view they are equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s quite simple to use — there is no learning curve.
- It has front-end editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content created by other plugins.
- The information you produce using Beaver Builder will remain the same in the event that you decide to quit using the plugin at some point. This is a very valuable feature, rather than necessarily something that you find with all the contest (in several circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- Just one: It is rather expensive. The cheapest plan is $99. Unless the version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.
Ultimately, Of course, the choice is yours! Beaver Pro