Introduction Beaverbuilder Lite
What you are about to read is an extensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — the one you use when publishing page or a post. Beaverbuilder Lite
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that allow you to perform all types of modifications that are handy to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the upcoming huge factor for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress site, you can purchase. You will have to require the theme’s features to personalize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This may not work out as nicely as you would hope and may be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block . This will provide you with the freedom to use. Use multiple layouts for pages, use your own colors and content anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very difficult to use, some of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your website in a live mode. It should be easy and fast to use. Should you ever choose to use something else, it should not leave a mess behind. Beaverbuilder Lite
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to create all your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can construct customized posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (though there is a framework theme included in the bundle to create your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working together with site content (and even creating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main issues with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially those who wish to produce great content by themselves.
Let us Have a deeper look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can organize pictures and text in your pages openly.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and pages.
- You can build column-based designs that wouldn’t be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Whatever you build using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is hard to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right now , but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. Beaverbuilder Lite
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures in your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to position your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To use the frontend editor, visit your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You can click anywhere in your webpage and begin customizing that section. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder in your pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems with your WordPress theme, you are able to reach out for their friendly support group and get the issues sorted out.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your premium plans, without any hidden fees. You may find templates for law firms, eBooks, small business, and more. Beaverbuilder Lite
You can also find inner Page templates such as contact webpages, newsletter signups, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save even more hours Plugin allows you to save an endless number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save both the modules and raw at the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is a perfect balance of settings and functionality. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings are located in the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without losing your content. In case you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your content gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will enjoy its features such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers can also integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be saved as A template and reused. You can even store and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can move to another.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a lite version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for the Premium attributes, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes restricted features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you offer their assistance for a single year and to use the webpage builder for websites that are unlimited. Beaverbuilder Lite
The difference is the Standard Plan does not come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is sent together with the motif and multi-site capacity. The Agency plan provides you all the characteristics of the Pro plan. In addition, it permits you to white label the builder. This way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), while articles pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you can find templates for services, apps, fitness magazines blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, it is time to build/edit the page’s structure. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any number of individual content cubes .
- Each material block presents one example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a page is that rows and content components are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it someplace else and can take any row or content cube.
Adding Content blocks that are new and new rows is simple. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. Beaverbuilder Lite
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you choose how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by other plugins).
Last but You can correct with or even change it at any stage not least.
When you Complete your work, just click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected I’ve had with competitor tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is fun, and you may readily get if you should employ a designer outcomes that will cost you cash that is heavy.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations as to what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is responsive that being said, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro plan), also use it to build — or reconstruct — your site from the ground up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the general look and feel of your website through the WordPress Customizer, tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives you a couple of alternatives.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset.
There Are some differences between them, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are supposed to give your website a feel that was particular, not enter the individual elements. Beaverbuilder Lite
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you can select whether you want to utilize a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you might even specify the likes of the background (colour, picture ) to the entire site, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, which include:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
Overall, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to produce the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t special by itself. I really don’t see a reason to use it if you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together that having been said, the plugin and subject combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and wish to have the ability to create great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and programmers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very strong in the department that is ease-of-use, and this makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you’re going to be able to produce content that is amazing with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers accurate back-end editing, so working on your content pages or landing pages is similar to working from a Word file — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can build initial websites really.
In other Words, you do not need to be worried when customers request new components and changes, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Beaverbuilder Lite
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build customer sites quickly.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A challenging question. The market is really saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something free, you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time pioneer in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community behind it and also a lot of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some money to invest, you can try out the popular solution on the MotoPress — Visual Composer — or even the market.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are really friendly and excellent features.
Which is The much better plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful interface, and offers you though it’s also a bit more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It has full support and editing.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content generated by other plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will remain the same even in the event that you decide to stop using the plugin sooner or later. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something that you find with all the contest (in several cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It is rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the lite version is enough.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! Beaverbuilder Lite