Introduction Beaverbuilder Video Module Disable Related Videos
What you are about to read is an extensive review of one Of the page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with all the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — that the one you use when editing a post or page. Beaverbuilder Video Module Disable Related Videos
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it appears, is a new wave of page builders that allow you to perform all kinds of modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders could be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can purchase a theme that looks closest to what you have in mind. You will need to rely on the features of the theme to personalize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a motif exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out and will be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block . This will give you the liberty to use any layout you desire. Use designs for pages, use your own colours, designs, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, a number of them have packed to them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your website. It needs to be easy and quick to use. It should not leave a mess behind, if you decide to use something else. Beaverbuilder Video Module Disable Related Videos
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all of your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can build custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (although there is a frame theme included in the package to make your work much easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, which means you get to determine the results of your work straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with site content (and even creating sites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not too friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who want to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can organize text and images in your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You can construct column-based designs that would not be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the last version of this page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you build with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now , but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll talk more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Beaverbuilder Video Module Disable Related Videos
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your content with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to switch back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, visit your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page. You start customizing that section and can simply click anywhere on your page. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it an simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may use Beaver Builder on your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t have to modify your favourite theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues you get the issues sorted out and can reach out to their support team.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your premium plans. You can find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and a lot more. Beaverbuilder Video Module Disable Related Videos
You can also find many inner Page templates like contact webpages, newsletter signups, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more hours, the Plugin also lets you save an endless number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save the raw and modules in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The subject is an ideal balance of configurations and functionality. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme settings can be located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes ported right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking up your layout such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers may incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template and reused. You can save and reuse rows and modules. You can move your layouts from WordPress website to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a lite version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium attributes, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes service and limited features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the webpage builder and offer their assistance for a single year. Beaverbuilder Video Module Disable Related Videos
The difference is the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is sent with multi-site capacity and the motif. The Agency program gives you all of the characteristics of the Pro plan. Plus, it enables you. This way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from one of The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), whilst content pages allow you to create nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can find templates for smaller businesses, programs, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, then it is time to build/edit the page’s arrangement. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any amount of individual content cubes .
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a webpage is that content components and rows are drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can choose content block or any row.
Adding Content cubes and rows is simple. All you do is go to the menu menu. Beaverbuilder Video Module Disable Related Videos
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is also where you select how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust the template you’re working with or perhaps change it at any stage not the least.
When you Complete your job, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and with no glitches — surprising I’ve had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is fun, and you may easily get if you should employ a designer results that would cost you money.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. That being said, if your theme is responsive, it will not cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert plan), also use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the bottom up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the overall look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, then tune the respective pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer offers a couple of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to pick on a preset.
There Are only some differences between them, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are only supposed to give your site a feel, not enter the individual elements. Beaverbuilder Video Module Disable Related Videos
Next, Click the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you want to utilize a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you might also set the likes of this background (colour, picture ) for the entire website, accent colors, headings typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer settings (widgets design and design )
Overall, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this motif was not to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique on its own. I don’t see a reason to use it if you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. That being said, when working together, the plugin and theme combo is just perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own websites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and developers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very powerful from the department, and this also makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building sites, you are still going to be able to produce content that is awesome with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is really intuitive. Beaver Builder presents accurate back-end editing, so working on your content pages or landing pages is much everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — developers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct new sites really quickly.
In other Words, you do not need to worry when clients ask changes and new components, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items. Really cool! Beaverbuilder Video Module Disable Related Videos
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct customer sites quickly.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A tough question. The market is actually saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community behind it and also a great deal of widget packages out there.
- With some money to invest, you can try the popular solution on the excellent MotoPress — Visual Composer — or the market.
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are really friendly and features.
Which is The better overall plugin, and therefore the very best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful interface, and offers you everything you will need, although it’s also somewhat more pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s really easy to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It’s editing and full support.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will stay the same if you decide to stop using the plugin sooner or later. This is a really valuable feature, and not necessarily something that you find with the contest (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets awakened ).
- One: It is rather expensive. The plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Ultimately, Of course, the choice is yours! Beaverbuilder Video Module Disable Related Videos