Introduction Best Page Builder On WordPress
What you are about to read is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone appears to be getting fed up with the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — the one you use when editing a page or post. Best Page Builder On WordPress
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to perform all kinds of modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders might be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress website, you can buy a motif that looks closest to what you have in mind. You will have to require the theme’s features to customize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work out a motif exactly as you have imagined. This may be costly and might not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block by block. This will give you the liberty to use any layout you want. Use layouts for pages that are various, use your own colours and content anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are difficult to use, some of them have packed into them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site in a live mode. It needs to be quick and easy to use. If you ever choose to use something else, it should not leave a mess behind. Best Page Builder On WordPress
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can build customized articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (though there is a frame motif included in the bundle to create your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even creating sites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially those who want to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can arrange text and images in your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and webpages .
- You are able to construct column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates available (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when building your website from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the final version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Whatever you build using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right at you, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about this in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Best Page Builder On WordPress
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to change back and forth between Preview and live website. To utilize the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage. You may simply click anywhere in your page and begin customizing that section. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which lets you edit your page. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can use Beaver Builder on your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin works on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t have to modify your favourite theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you get the problems and can reach out for their service team that is friendly.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your superior programs. You can find templates for law firms, eBooks, business, and more. Best Page Builder On WordPress
You can also find many inner Page templates like about pages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more hours, the Plugin lets you save an endless number of templates from the builder. Similarly, you can save the raw and modules .
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is an ideal equilibrium of configurations and performance. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make edits via the WordPress customizer. All of your theme can be found in the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to create heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme without sacrificing your articles. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your content gets flashed right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your layout like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers can also incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be stored as A template also reused. You could even save and reuse modules and rows. You can even move your designs to another from WordPress site.
Unlike many WordPress page Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a lite version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you don’t have a budget for all those Premium features, you can get started using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes support and features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited and offer their support for a single year. Best Page Builder On WordPress
The Distinction is that the Standard Plan does not come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is shipped together with multi-site capability and the motif. The Agency plan provides you all the features of the Pro plan. Plus, it enables you to label the builder. This way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from one of The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a new one), and from the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), whilst articles pages let you create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different purposes, and you can discover a lot of templates for small companies, apps, fitness magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, it’s time to build/edit the page’s arrangement. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any amount of person content cubes .
- Each material block presents one instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a webpage is that content and rows components are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can choose any row or individual content block and realign it.
Adding Content blocks that are new and new rows is just as simple. All you do is go to the menu menu. Best Page Builder On WordPress
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you select how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust the template you’re working with or perhaps change it at any point, not least.
When you Complete your work, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is really fun, and you may easily get if you were to hire a designer outcomes that will cost you money that is heavy.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive that being said, it will not cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), also use it to build — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
With the Theme, you can customize the overall look and feel of your site and tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer gives you a couple of options.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset.
There Are some small differences between these, but that’s a good thing. The presets are meant to give your site a feel, not get into the components. Best Page Builder On WordPress
Next, Click the’general’ preferences panel and move to’design’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ settings, you might even specify the likes of this background (colour, image) for the entire site, accent colours, headings typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Options for header customization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
In General, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme wasn’t to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not special by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together that being said, the theme and plugin combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own websites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite strong from the section that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or constructing sites, you are still going to have the ability to produce amazing content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true front-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is much like working from a Word file — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and programmers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct original websites quickly.
In other Words, when customers request changes and new elements you no longer need to be worried, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items. Really cool! Best Page Builder On WordPress
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct customer sites quickly.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That is A tough question. The current market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community supporting it and also a great deal of widget packages out there.
- With some cash you are able to test out the most popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer great features and user interfaces.
Which is The entire plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my view they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, although it’s also expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s quite simple to use — there is no learning curve.
- It has full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by additional plugins.
- The information you produce using Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even if you choose to stop using the plugin sooner or later. This is a really valuable feature, and not necessarily something that you find with the contest (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes messed up).
- One: It is rather costly. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the choice is yours! Best Page Builder On WordPress