Intro Best WordPress Page Builder Review
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — that the one that you normally use when editing a page or post. Best WordPress Page Builder Review
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to do all kinds of modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress site, you can purchase a theme that looks closest to what you are thinking about. You will need to require the theme’s features to personalize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This may not work out and may be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block . This will provide you with the liberty to use. Use designs for different pages, use your own colours, styles, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very difficult to use, some of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your site. It needs to be fast and easy to use. It should not leave a mess behind, if you ever decide to use something else. Best WordPress Page Builder Review
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to create all of your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You can construct custom articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (though there is a frame theme included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working with website material (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not too friendly towards users who have no experience with websites — especially people who wish to produce great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the material builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange images and text on your pages openly.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and pages.
- You can build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (for landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when building your website from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it’s hard to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right now personally, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Best WordPress Page Builder Review
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images on your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to guess what their page will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To utilize the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage. You may just click anywhere in your webpage and begin customizing that section. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it a very easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin works on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to modify your favorite theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues with your own WordPress theme, you get the problems sorted out and are able to reach out to their service team.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your superior plans. You may find templates for more, eBooks, law firms, and business. Best WordPress Page Builder Review
You can find many internal Page templates such as newsletter signups contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save time Plugin lets you save an endless number of templates from the builder. Likewise you can save both the modules and raw at the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal balance of performance and settings. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make edits via the WordPress customizer. All of your theme are found in the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without losing your content. If you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will appreciate its features like Editor Mode, which stops clients from breaking your layout. Developers may also incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template also reused. You can also store and reuse rows and modules. You can even move your layouts to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress website.
Unlike WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can get started using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes limited features and support.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you offer their world-class assistance for one year and to use the webpage builder for unlimited websites. Best WordPress Page Builder Review
The only Distinction is the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is sent together with capability and the theme. The Agency plan provides you all the features of the Pro program. In addition, it permits you. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst articles pages allow you to create nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you can discover templates for restaurants, apps, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, small companies, services and even law firms.
After you Select your template, or it is time to build/edit the structure of the webpage, whether you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of individual content blocks.
- Each material block presents one example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The best News when building a page is that rows and content elements have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can choose content cube or any row and realign it someplace else.
Adding New rows and content blocks that are fresh is just as straightforward. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. Best WordPress Page Builder Review
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is where you choose the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but Not least, you can correct the template you’re working with or perhaps change it at any point without losing some of your own content.
When you Complete your work, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you can readily get results that would cost you cash that is significant if you were to hire a designer.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can do. That being said, if your theme is responsive, it won’t cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), and use it to construct — or reconstruct — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the general look and feel of your site via the WordPress Customizer, and tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives you a couple of alternatives.
First Off, you get to select a preset for your overall layout.
There Are just some small differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are just meant to give your site a specific feel, not enter the individual components too much. Best WordPress Page Builder Review
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you would like to use a boxed design (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ settings, you can even specify the likes of the background (color, picture ) to the entire site, accent colours, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the more important things, which include:
- Choices for header customization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog design and individual article design )
- Footer settings (widgets design and style)
In General, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this theme was not to make the subject itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique by itself. I really don’t find a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together that being said, the subject and plugin combo is ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own websites, and want to have the ability to create great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very powerful from the ease-of-use section, and this makes it really beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you are still going to be able to produce amazing content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers accurate back-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct websites really.
In other Words, when customers request changes and new elements you do not need to worry, as there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items. Really cool! Best WordPress Page Builder Review
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct client sites quickly.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question that is tough. The current market is actually saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time leader in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community supporting it and also a lot of widget packages available.
- With some cash you can test out the very popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress that is superb.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are very friendly.
Which is The better entire plugin, and therefore also the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful interface, and offers you everything you will need, though it’s also pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It’s editing and full support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by other plugins.
- The information you produce with Beaver Builder will remain the same in the event that you choose to quit using the plugin at some point. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something that you find with the competition (in several cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes messed up).
- One: It is rather expensive. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! Best WordPress Page Builder Review