Introduction Best WordPress Page Builder Themes
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you use when editing a post or page. Best WordPress Page Builder Themes
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to do all types of modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders might be the upcoming huge factor for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can buy. You’ll have to rely on the features of the theme to customize it.
Oryou can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a motif out exactly as you’ve imagined. This will be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your website block . This will provide you with the liberty to use any design you desire. Use layouts for pages that are different, use your own colours and content anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are extremely difficult to use, some of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your site. It needs to be simple and fast to use. Should you decide to use something else, it should not leave a mess behind. Best WordPress Page Builder Themes
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to create all your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to build custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You do not have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there is a frame motif included in the bundle to create your work even easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, which means you get to determine the outcomes of your work right away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the great majority of users, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with site content (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with websites — especially people who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let us Have a look into the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange pictures and text in your pages openly, with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You are able to build column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it’s difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right now personally, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll talk more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Best WordPress Page Builder Themes
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to guess what their page will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You begin customizing that segment and may simply click anywhere on your page. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell visual editor which lets you edit your page. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can use Beaver Builder on your own pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to change your theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues you get the issues and are able to reach out to their service group.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your premium programs, without any hidden fees. You may find templates for eBooks, business, law firms, and a lot more. Best WordPress Page Builder Themes
You can find internal Page templates such as contact webpages, newsletter signups, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours, the Plugin also allows you to save an endless number of templates from the builder. Similarly, you can save the modules and raw .
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of configurations and functionality. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Your theme settings are found in the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without sacrificing your articles. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your content gets flashed right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Websites will appreciate its features from breaking up your design, such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers can also integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template also reused. You could also save and reuse modules and rows. Your layouts can move from WordPress website to another.
Unlike WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you do not have a budget for those Premium features, you can get started using the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you offer their support for a single year and to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited. Best WordPress Page Builder Themes
The only Distinction is that the Standard Plan doesn’t come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped together with the motif and capability. The Agency program gives you all the features of the Pro program. In addition, it permits you to white tag the builder. That way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a new one), and from the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst content pages let you produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you can discover templates for smaller businesses, programs, fitness magazines blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, services and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it is time, whether you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a webpage is that content and rows elements are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it somewhere else and can choose any row or individual content block.
Adding Content blocks that are fresh and rows is simple. All you have to do is go into the sidebar menu. Best WordPress Page Builder Themes
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is also where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Not the least, you can adjust the template you are working with or perhaps change it at any point.
When you Finish your work, just click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — surprising, considering that the experiences I’ve had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you can get results that would otherwise cost you heavy cash if you should hire a designer.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is responsive, that being said, it will not cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro plan), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your site from the bottom up.
With the You can customize the general look and feel of your website through the WordPress Customizer, and tune the respective pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives a handful of options to you.
First Off, you have to select a preset.
There Are some small differences between them, but that’s a good thing. The presets are only meant to give your site a feel, not enter the elements. Best WordPress Page Builder Themes
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you can select whether you would like to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might also specify the likes of the background (color, picture ) to the whole website, accent colors, key words typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, which include:
- Choices for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog layout and individual article layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and design )
In General, It is apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme wasn’t to produce the subject itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique on its own. I don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. That having been said, when working together, the subject and plugin combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own sites, and want to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite powerful from the department, and this makes it very beginner-friendly. Odds are, even if you know nothing about managing or constructing websites, you are going to be able to produce amazing content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers accurate back-end editing, which means working on your content pages or landing pages is much everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — programmers and designers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build websites that are original really.
In other Words, when customers request changes and new elements you have to be worried, as there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Best WordPress Page Builder Themes
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to build client sites quickly.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That is A challenging question. The current market is saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something free, then you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community behind it and also a lot of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some cash you are able to try the most popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are really friendly and excellent features.
Which is The better entire plugin, and therefore the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s quite simple to use — there is no learning curve.
- It’s front-end editing and full support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content created by additional plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same if you choose to stop using the plugin at some point. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something you find with the contest (in several cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It’s rather costly. The plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Of course, the choice is yours! Best WordPress Page Builder Themes