Introduction Bob The Builder
What you are about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with all the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — the one you use when editing a page or post. Bob The Builder
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it appears, is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to perform all types of modifications that are handy to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the upcoming huge factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can buy a motif that looks closest to what you have in mind. You’ll need to require the attributes of the theme to personalize it.
Oryou can hire a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This may not work out as nicely as you would hope and will be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your site block. This will give you the freedom to use. Use multiple designs for various pages, use your own colours, styles, and content anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very tricky to use, some of them have too much bloat packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site. It should be easy and fast to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind Should you choose to use something different. Bob The Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to make all your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can construct custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there is a framework motif included in the bundle to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the vast majority of users, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the main selling point being that it makes working with site content (and even generating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who want to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a deeper look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the material builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can arrange images and text in your pages openly.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You can construct column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when building your website from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the last version of this webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right at you, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about that in a few of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Bob The Builder
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text on your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users have to figure what their webpage will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to change back and forth between Preview and live website. To utilize the frontend editor, visit your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage with tools on the best. You can just click anywhere on your page and start customizing that section. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an incredibly simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can use Beaver Builder on your pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t have to modify your favourite theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues you can reach out to their service team and get the problems.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden fees, of any of your superior programs. You may find templates for eBooks, business, law firms, and a lot more. Bob The Builder
You can also find many inner Page templates like newsletter signups contact webpages, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save time, the Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Likewise you can save the raw and modules .
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is an ideal balance of performance and settings. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings can be located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to create heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will enjoy its developer-friendly features from breaking your layout such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers can integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be saved as A template also reused. You can save and reuse modules and rows. You can move your designs from WordPress site to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike many WordPress page Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can begin using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes restricted features and support.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you also offer their world-class assistance for one year and to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited. Bob The Builder
The only difference is the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is shipped with the motif and capacity. The Agency plan gives you all of the characteristics of the Pro plan. Plus, it permits you. This way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from one of The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a new one), and in the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), whilst articles pages let you create nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different functions, and you can discover many templates for agencies, programs, fitness centers, online magazines blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller companies as well as law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time to build/edit the page’s arrangement. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any number of individual content cubes .
- Each material block presents one instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The best News when constructing a webpage is that content and rows elements have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you can choose person content cube or any row and realign it somewhere else.
Adding Rows and content blocks that are new is equally simple. All you have to do is go to the sidebar menu. Bob The Builder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is where you choose the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Not least, you can adjust the template you’re working with or even change it at any point.
When you Finish your work, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I’ve had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is enjoyable, and you can get if you should employ a designer outcomes that will otherwise cost you cash that is heavy.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations as to what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive, that having been said, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), and use it to build — or reconstruct — your website from the ground up.
Together with the Motif, you can customize the general look and feel of your site via the WordPress Customizer, then tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer offers you a couple of alternatives.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset for the general layout.
There Are some small differences between them, but that’s a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your site a feel that was particular, not enter the components too much. Bob The Builder
Next, Click on the’general’ preferences panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to utilize a boxed layout (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can also set the likes of this background (color, image) for the entire website, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the important things, including:
- Options for header customization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer settings (widgets design and style)
In General, It is apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this theme was not to produce the theme itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t special on its own. I don’t find a reason to use it in case you’re not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together, that being said, the plugin and theme combo is ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and developers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite powerful in the ease-of-use section, and this makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you’re going to be able to create content that is amazing using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers accurate back-end editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is similar to working from a Word document — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — designers and developers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct original sites really.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new components, you no longer have to be worried, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Bob The Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to construct client sites immediately.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question that is challenging. The market is really saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time leader in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community behind it and a lot of widget packages available.
- With some money to spend, you can try out the most popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or the superb MotoPress.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are really friendly.
Which is The much better plugin, and so also the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is really easy to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content created by additional plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will remain the exact same in the event that you choose to quit using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, and not necessarily something you find with the contest (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes messed up).
- One: It’s rather costly. The plan is $99. Until the version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! Bob The Builder