Intro Boosted Elements 1.8 WordPress Page Builder Add On For Elementor
What you’re about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with all the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — that the one you use when publishing page or a post. Boosted Elements 1.8 WordPress Page Builder Add On For Elementor
So what Are they using ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a new wave of page builders that allow you to perform all kinds of useful modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders might be the next big thing for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress website, you can purchase. You’ll need to require the features of the theme to customize it.
Or, you can employ a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you have imagined. This may be costly and might not work out as well as you would hope.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your website block by block. This will give you the liberty to use. Use multiple designs for pages that are various, use your own colors, styles, and content anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, a number of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your website in a manner. It needs to be easy and fast to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind, if you ever decide to use something else. Boosted Elements 1.8 WordPress Page Builder Add On For Elementor
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all of your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can construct custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a framework theme included in the package to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even creating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not too friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with websites — especially those who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let us Have a look into the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the material builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can arrange text and images on your pages openly, with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and webpages .
- You can construct column-based designs that would not be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when building your website from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of the webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right at you, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. Boosted Elements 1.8 WordPress Page Builder Add On For Elementor
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text on your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to position your articles with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress site builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users have to figure what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To utilize the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You begin customizing that segment and may click anywhere in your webpage. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which allows you to edit your page. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 stunning page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to modify your theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems you get the issues and can reach out for their support group that is friendly.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create is going to be 100% responsive, meaning that they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your premium plans, without any hidden charges. You can find templates for business, eBooks, law firms, and more. Boosted Elements 1.8 WordPress Page Builder Add On For Elementor
You can also find internal Page templates such as about webpages, newsletter signups, contact webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more hours Plugin allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save both the raw and modules in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is an ideal equilibrium of performance and configurations. You can customize the theme as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make edits through the WordPress customizer. All of your theme can be found in the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without losing your content. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your content gets ported right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Sites will enjoy its features from breaking up your layout such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers may also incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You could save and reuse rows and modules. Your designs can even move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for the Premium attributes, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes support and limited features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you to use the page builder and offer their world-class assistance for a single year. Boosted Elements 1.8 WordPress Page Builder Add On For Elementor
The only difference is that the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is sent together with multi-site capacity and the theme. The Agency program gives you all the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it permits you to tag the builder. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from one of The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), whilst content pages allow you to produce nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to discover many templates for agencies, programs, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses as well as law firms.
After you Select your template, or it’s time if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any amount of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The Ideal News when building a webpage is that content components and rows are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can take any row or individual content block and realign it.
Adding New rows and content cubes that are fresh is just as straightforward. All you do is go to the menu menu. Boosted Elements 1.8 WordPress Page Builder Add On For Elementor
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you choose how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by additional plugins).
Last but Not the least, you can adjust the template you’re working with or perhaps alter it entirely at any stage.
When you Finish your job, just click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected I’ve had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is really fun, and you can get if you were to hire a designer outcomes that will cost you cash that is heavy.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations as to what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive, that having been said, it won’t cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro plan), and use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
With the Motif, you can customize the look and feel of your site and tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer offers you a handful of options.
First Off, you have to select a preset.
There Are only some small differences between them, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are only supposed to give your site a specific feel, not enter the individual components too much. Boosted Elements 1.8 WordPress Page Builder Add On For Elementor
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you can select whether you would like to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you can even specify the likes of the background (colour, picture ) for the whole website, accent colours, headings typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the more important things, which include:
- Options for header personalization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog design and individual post layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when making this motif wasn’t to produce the subject itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique on its own. I don’t see a reason to use it if you are not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that being said, the plugin and theme combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own sites, and wish to have the ability to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very strong from the section that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it really beginner-friendly. Odds are, even if you know nothing about managing or constructing websites, you are going to be able to create content that is awesome using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents accurate back-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is much everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — programmers and designers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct new initial sites fast.
In other Words, when customers request changes and new elements, you need to worry, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things. Really cool! Boosted Elements 1.8 WordPress Page Builder Add On For Elementor
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build customer sites quickly.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question that is tough. The market is saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community supporting it and also a lot of third-party widget packages available.
- With some cash you can try the popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the superb MotoPress .
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and user interfaces that are very friendly.
Which is The better entire plugin, and so the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It’s front-end editing and full support.
- You are able to use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content created by plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even in the event that you choose to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, and not always something that you find with all the competition (in many circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets awakened ).
- Just one: It is rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Until the version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! Boosted Elements 1.8 WordPress Page Builder Add On For Elementor