Introduction Builder Page WordPress Plugin
What you are about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — that the one you use when publishing a post or page. Builder Page WordPress Plugin
So what Are they using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it appears, is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to perform all kinds of modifications that are useful to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can purchase. You will need to require the features of the theme to customize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This may not work out and will be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your website block. This will give you the freedom to use. Use multiple designs for different pages, use your own colours, styles, and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are difficult to use, a number of them have a lot of bloat packed into them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site. It should be easy and quick to use. If you decide to use something else, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. Builder Page WordPress Plugin
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to make all of your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to construct custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a framework theme included in the bundle to create your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, which means you get to determine the results of your job straight away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the main selling point being that it makes working together with site content (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not too friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who want to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a deeper look into the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the content builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can arrange images and text on your pages openly.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and pages.
- You are able to construct column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (for landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the last version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Whatever you build using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is hard to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now , but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll speak more about that in one of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Builder Page WordPress Plugin
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures in your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to place your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to guess what their page will look like launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage with tools on the best. You can click anywhere on your page and start customizing that section. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems with your WordPress theme, you get the issues and can reach out to their support team that is friendly.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your premium programs, without any hidden fees. You can find templates for more, eBooks, law firms, and small business. Builder Page WordPress Plugin
You can also find internal Page templates like contact webpages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time Plugin allows you to save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save both the raw and modules .
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of configurations and functionality. You can customize the theme as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. All your theme can be found in the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Websites will enjoy its developer-friendly features from breaking up your design, such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers may incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template also reused. You could store and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can move from WordPress site to another.
Unlike WordPress site Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium features, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes features and service.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the webpage builder for websites that are unlimited and offer their world-class assistance for a single year. Builder Page WordPress Plugin
The only Distinction is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is sent together with multi-site capability and the motif. The Agency plan provides you all of the characteristics of the Pro plan. In addition, it permits you. This way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while articles pages allow you to create nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover many templates for smaller companies, apps, fitness magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it is time whether you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any number of individual content blocks.
- Each content block presents a single example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The best News when building a webpage is that content elements and rows are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can take content cube or any row and realign it.
Adding Rows and content blocks that are new is equally straightforward. All you do is go into the menu menu. Builder Page WordPress Plugin
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by additional plugins).
Last but Not the least, you can adjust with or perhaps change it at any stage without losing some of your own content.
When you Finish your job, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected I have had with rival tools. Furthermore, interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you can readily get if you should employ a designer results that will otherwise cost you cash.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. That being said, if your theme is responsive, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro plan), and use it to build — or reconstruct — your website from the ground up.
Together with the You can customize the general look and feel of your site via the WordPress Customizer, then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer offers a couple of alternatives to you.
First Off, you get to select a preset for the design.
There Are just some small differences between these, but that’s a good thing. The presets are just supposed to give your website a particular feel, not enter the elements. Builder Page WordPress Plugin
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might also specify the likes of this background (color, picture ) for the whole website, accent colours, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the more important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog design and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this theme was not to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique on its own. I don’t find a reason to use it if you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that having been said, the subject and plugin combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very strong in the section that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it. Odds are, even if you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you’re going to be able to create content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers accurate back-end editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is much like working from a Word document — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can build original websites really.
In other Words, when customers ask changes and new components you have to be worried, as there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things into place. Really cool! Builder Page WordPress Plugin
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build client sites immediately.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That is A question that is tough. The current market is saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community behind it and also a lot of third-party widget bundles out there.
- With some money to invest, you are able to test out the very popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress that is superb.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces.
Which is The better entire plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my view they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, although it’s also somewhat more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is really easy to use — there is no learning curve.
- It’s full support and front-end editing.
- You are able to use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content generated by other plugins.
- The information you produce with Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even in the event that you choose to stop using the plugin sooner or later. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something you find with the competition (in several circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets awakened ).
- Just one: It is rather expensive. The plan is $99. Until the lite version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Of course, the choice is yours! Builder Page WordPress Plugin