What you are about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the most popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — the one that you normally use when publishing a page or post. Builderes
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it seems, is a fresh wave of page builders that allow you to do all types of modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the upcoming big thing for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress website, you can buy. You will have to rely on the features of the theme to customize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Developer to work a motif out exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out as nicely as you would hope and will be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your website block. This will give you the liberty to use any layout you want. Use layouts for pages, use your own colours and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very difficult to use, some of them have a lot of bloat packed into them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your website. It needs to be fast and simple to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind if you choose to use something else. Builderes
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to create all your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can construct custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You do not have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there is a framework motif included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to determine the outcomes of your work right away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the great majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — with the main selling point being that it makes working together with site content (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not too friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with sites — especially people who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to organize images and text on your pages openly.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and webpages .
- You can build column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when building your site from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of the webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you build with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now , but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Builderes
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your articles with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to figure what their page will look like launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to change back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage. You begin customizing that segment and can click anywhere on your page. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which allows you to edit your page. This makes it an easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to modify your favorite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems with your WordPress theme, you are able to reach out for their friendly service group and get the problems sorted out.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your premium plans, without any hidden fees. You can find templates for law firms, eBooks, business, and more. Builderes
You can find inner Page templates like newsletter signups contact pages, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save time Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save the raw and modules at the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The theme is an ideal equilibrium of performance and configurations. The theme can be customized by you because you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make edits through the WordPress customizer. All your theme are located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to make heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme without sacrificing your articles. In case you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your layout, such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can also integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be saved as A template and reused. You could store and reuse rows and modules. Your designs can move from WordPress website to another.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a lite version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can get started using the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with features and service.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited and offer their world-class assistance for one year. Builderes
The Distinction is the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent with the theme and capacity. The Agency program provides you all the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you to white tag the builder. This way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), while articles pages allow you to create nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover templates for smaller businesses, apps, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, services as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it’s time whether you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content blocks.
- Each content block presents a single example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a webpage is that rows and content elements are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it and can take content cube or any row.
Adding Content cubes and rows is equally simple. All you have to do is go into the sidebar menu. Builderes
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is where you choose the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Not least, you can adjust with or even change it completely at any point without losing any of your own content.
When you Complete your work, just click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising, considering the experiences I have had with competitor tools. Furthermore, interacting with the builder is really fun, and you may get results that would otherwise cost you significant money if you should employ a designer.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations as to what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive, that being said, it will not cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), and use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your site then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer gives you a couple of options.
First Off, you have to select a preset for the design.
There Are only some differences between these, but that’s a good thing. The presets are meant to give your website a feel, not enter the components too much. Builderes
Next, Click on the’overall’ settings panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ settings, you might even specify the likes of the background (color, picture ) to the entire website, accent colors, key words typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, which include:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog design and individual article design )
- Footer settings (widgets layout and style)
In General, It’s apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when making this motif wasn’t to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not special on its own. I don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. That having been said, when working together, the plugin and theme combo is just perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own sites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very powerful from the ease-of-use department, and this also makes it very beginner-friendly. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or constructing sites, you are still going to be able to produce content that is awesome with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true front-end editing, which means working on your content pages or landing pages is similar to working from a Word document — everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — designers and developers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can construct sites quickly.
In other Words, you no longer need to worry when customers request new elements and changes, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items. Really cool! Builderes
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to construct client sites immediately.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That is A question. The market is saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something free, you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community supporting it and also a lot of widget bundles out there.
- With some cash you can test the popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress that is excellent.
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are friendly and features.
Which is The much better plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful interface, and offers you everything you may need, although it’s also pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve in any way.
- It’s front-end editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content created by other plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will remain the same if you choose to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a very valuable feature, rather than necessarily something that you find with all the competition (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The cheapest plan is $99. Unless the version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Of course, the decision is yours! Builderes