Background Can You Use Page Builder And WordPress
What you are about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the most popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — the one you typically use when editing page or a post. Can You Use Page Builder And WordPress
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it seems, is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to do all types of modifications that are handy to posts and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders might be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress site, you can purchase. You’ll need to rely on the attributes of the theme to personalize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work out a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and may not work out as well as you would hope.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block. This will provide you with the liberty to use any design you want. Use multiple designs for different pages, use your own colors, styles, and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are extremely difficult to use, a number of them have packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your website in a live mode. It needs to be quick and simple to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind Should you decide to use something else. Can You Use Page Builder And WordPress
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to make all your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can construct custom articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (although there is a frame theme included in the package to make your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to see the results of your job straight away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the vast majority of users, website owners, and WordPress developers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working with website material (and even generating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not overly friendly towards customers who have no experience with sites — especially those who want to create great content on their own.
Let us Have a deeper look in the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the content builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can arrange images and text in your pages openly.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and webpages .
- You are able to construct column-based layouts that wouldn’t be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the final version of this page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Whatever you build with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it is hard to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now , but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about this in a few of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. Can You Use Page Builder And WordPress
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text on your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily place your content with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their page will look like or launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage. You begin customizing that segment and can just click anywhere in your webpage. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an incredibly simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can use Beaver Builder on your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin works on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t need to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems you get the issues and can reach out for their service group that is friendly.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden charges, with any of your superior plans. You may find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and many more. Can You Use Page Builder And WordPress
You can also find internal Page templates such as newsletter signups, contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours, the Plugin allows you to save an infinite number of templates in the builder. You can save the raw and modules at the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The subject is an ideal equilibrium of performance and configurations. The theme can be customized by you because you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme can be found from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme. In case you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your content gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Websites will appreciate its features like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers may also integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be stored as A template also reused. You could also save and reuse rows and modules. Your designs can move from WordPress website to another.
Unlike WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium features, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with support and features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the webpage builder for unlimited sites and offer their assistance for one year. Can You Use Page Builder And WordPress
The only Distinction is the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent with multi-site capacity and the motif. The Agency program provides you all the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it permits you to white tag the builder. That way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while content pages allow you to create nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to find templates for smaller businesses, programs, fitness , online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies as well as law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or it is time whether you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The best News when constructing a webpage is that rows and content components are drag-and-drop supported. This means you can take individual content cube or any row and realign it someplace else.
Adding Content cubes and rows is equally simple. All you have to do is go into the menu menu. Can You Use Page Builder And WordPress
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you select the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but Not least, you can correct with or even alter it entirely at any point without losing any of your content.
When you Complete your work, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected I’ve had with competitor tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is really enjoyable, and you can get outcomes that will cost you cash that is significant if you were to employ a designer.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. That having been said, if your theme is more responsive, it will not cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert plan), also use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
With the Motif, you can customize the overall look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer offers you a couple of options.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset.
There Are only some differences between these, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are meant to give your website a specific feel, not get into the individual components. Can You Use Page Builder And WordPress
Next, Click the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you would like to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might also set the likes of this background (color, picture ) to the entire site, accent colours, headings typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Options for header customization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog layout and individual article layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and style)
In General, It’s apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when making this motif was not to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique on its own. I don’t find a reason to use it if you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together that being said, the theme and plugin combo is just ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own sites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very powerful in the department, and this also makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building websites, you are going to be able to produce amazing content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true front-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and programmers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct sites that are initial fast.
In other Words, when customers request changes and new components, you need to worry, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things into place. Really cool! Can You Use Page Builder And WordPress
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to construct customer sites quickly.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question that is tough. The current market is saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community supporting it and also a great deal of widget bundles out there.
- With some money to spend, you can test out the very popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress that is excellent.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are very friendly and excellent features.
Which is The better plugin, and therefore the best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also a bit more expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is really easy to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It has front-end editing and full support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The information you produce using Beaver Builder will stay the same even if you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something you find with the competition (in many cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it is $0.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! Can You Use Page Builder And WordPress