Intro Category Page Builder WordPress
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — that the one that you typically use when editing a page or post. Category Page Builder WordPress
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to do all types of modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can purchase. You’ll need to require the theme’s features to customize it.
Or, you can employ a WordPress Developer to work out a motif exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out as well as you’d hope and will be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block . This will give you the freedom to use any layout you want. Use multiple designs for pages that are different, use your own colors, styles, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are extremely tricky to use, a number of them have packed into them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your site in a live mode. It needs to be simple and fast to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind if you ever choose to use something different. Category Page Builder WordPress
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to create all your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can construct custom articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (though there’s a framework motif included in the bundle to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the vast majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even generating websites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief issues with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who want to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the content builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange pictures and text on your pages freely.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and pages.
- You are able to build column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the final version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is hard to grasp. The features do not all jump right now personally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Category Page Builder WordPress
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and live site. To utilize the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page. You can click anywhere in your webpage and begin customizing that section. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may use Beaver Builder in your pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t have to change your favourite theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you can reach out for their support group that is friendly and get the problems.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden charges, with any of your premium plans. You may find templates for more, eBooks, law firms, and business. Category Page Builder WordPress
You can find inner Page templates such as contact webpages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save the modules and raw .
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is a perfect balance of performance and settings. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make edits via the WordPress customizer. Your theme are located from the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to create heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will enjoy its developer-friendly features such as Editor Mode, which stops clients from breaking up your layout. Programmers can incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be saved as A template also reused. You can also save and reuse rows and modules. You can move your layouts to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you download a lite version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for all those Premium features, you can begin using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with features and support.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the webpage builder for websites and offer their world-class assistance for a single year. Category Page Builder WordPress
The only difference is the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is sent with the motif and multi-site capability. The Agency plan provides you all of the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you. That way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while articles pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover templates for agencies, programs, fitness magazines blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it is time if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The best News when constructing a page is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it and can choose any row or individual content block.
Adding New content cubes and new rows is simple. All you have to do is go to the sidebar menu. Category Page Builder WordPress
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you choose the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by additional plugins).
Last but Not the least, you can adjust the template you are working with or perhaps change it entirely at any stage.
When you Finish your job, simply click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — surprising I’ve had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is really enjoyable, and you may easily get if you should employ a designer results that would cost you heavy cash.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. That having been said, if your theme is responsive, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), and use it to build — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
Together with the You can customize the look and feel of your website through the WordPress Customizer, and then tune the respective pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer gives you a handful of options.
First Off, you get to select a preset for your general design.
There Are just some differences between them, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are just supposed to give your website a specific feel, not enter the individual elements. Category Page Builder WordPress
Next, Click the’general’ preferences panel and move to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to use a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you might also specify the likes of this background (colour, image) to the entire site, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the important things, which include:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
In General, It’s apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when making this motif was not to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t special by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. That having been said, when working together, the subject and plugin combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite powerful in the section that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it. Odds are, even if you know nothing about managing or constructing sites, you are going to be able to produce amazing content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is really intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and programmers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct new websites that are original really.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new components you no longer have to worry, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things. Really cool! Category Page Builder WordPress
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct client sites immediately.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That’s A question that is tough. The current market is saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community supporting it and also a great deal of widget bundles available.
- With some money you are able to try out the very popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or the superb MotoPress.
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer great features and very friendly user interfaces.
Which is The overall plugin, and therefore also the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful interface, and offers you though it’s also somewhat more expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s really easy to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It has editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content created by plugins.
- The information you produce using Beaver Builder will stay the exact same if you decide to stop using the plugin at some point. This is a very valuable feature, and not always something that you find with all the competition (in several cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- Just one: It is rather expensive. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! Category Page Builder WordPress