Background Cornerstone WordPress Page Builder Plugin
What you’re about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — that the one you use when publishing page or a post. Cornerstone WordPress Page Builder Plugin
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to do all types of modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the next big thing for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress site, you can purchase. You will need to require the theme’s features to customize it.
Oryou can hire a WordPress Developer to work out a motif exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your website block. This will give you the freedom to use any layout you want. Use designs for pages that are different, use your own colours, styles, and content anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, some of them have packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your website in a manner. It should be simple and quick to use. Should you ever choose to use something different, it should not leave a mess behind. Cornerstone WordPress Page Builder Plugin
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to create all of your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to build custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You don’t have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there is a frame theme included in the bundle to create your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the great majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers — with the main selling point being that it makes working with website material (and even generating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief problems using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not overly friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with sites — especially people who wish to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to organize pictures and text on your pages openly.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You can build column-based layouts that would not be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates accessible (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the last version of this page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Whatever you build with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right at youpersonally, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll talk more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Cornerstone WordPress Page Builder Plugin
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to place your articles with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their page will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to change back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage. You begin customizing that section and can click anywhere in your webpage. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell visual editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t need to change your theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you are able to reach out for their support team that is friendly and get the problems sorted out.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning that they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your superior plans, without any hidden charges. You can find templates for business, eBooks, law firms, and a lot more. Cornerstone WordPress Page Builder Plugin
You can find inner Page templates such as newsletter signups, contact pages, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save time Plugin lets you save an endless number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save the modules and raw .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of configurations and performance. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Your theme are located in the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme. In case you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your content gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking up your design like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers may integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template and reused. You could even save and reuse rows and modules. You can move your designs to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can begin using the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with features and service.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited and offer their world-class assistance for a single year. Cornerstone WordPress Page Builder Plugin
The only difference is the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is sent together with multi-site capability and the motif. The Agency program gives you all of the characteristics of the Pro plan. Plus, it enables you to tag the builder. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a new one), and in the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), while articles pages allow you to produce nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to find templates for agencies, programs, fitness magazines, classic sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, small companies and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or it is time to build/edit the structure of the page, whether you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each content block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The best News when constructing a page is that content and rows components have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can take any row or content cube and realign it.
Adding New rows and content blocks that are new is simple. All you do is go into the sidebar menu. Cornerstone WordPress Page Builder Plugin
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is where you select how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but Without losing any of your content, you can adjust with or even change it completely at any point, not the least.
When you Complete your job, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and without any glitches — surprising, considering that the experiences I have had with rival tools. Furthermore, interacting with the builder is enjoyable, and you may easily get if you should hire a designer, results that will otherwise cost you money that is heavy.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive that having been said, it won’t cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), and use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the Motif, you can customize the look and feel of your website and then tune the respective pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer offers you a handful of options.
First Off, you have to select a preset.
There Are only some slight differences between them, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are meant to give your site a specific feel, not enter the elements too much. Cornerstone WordPress Page Builder Plugin
Next, Click on the’overall’ settings panel and move to’design’ settings, where you can select whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can also set the likes of this background (color, image) to the entire website, accent colors, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the important things, which include:
- Choices for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
Overall, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this motif wasn’t to produce the subject itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique on its own. I don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together that being said, the plugin and theme combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and developers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very powerful in the ease-of-use section, and this also makes it very beginner-friendly. Chances are, even if you know nothing about managing or building sites, you’re still going to be able to produce content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true front-end editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — designers and developers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct new sites really.
In other Words, when clients ask changes and new components you need to worry, because there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items. Really cool! Cornerstone WordPress Page Builder Plugin
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to construct customer sites quickly.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That’s A tough question. The current market is really saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Chat, or, a pioneer in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community supporting it and a lot of third-party widget packages out there.
- With some cash to invest, you are able to test out the most popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or even the superb MotoPress.
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are friendly and features.
Which is The overall plugin, and therefore also the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a great user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also somewhat more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- You are able to use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same in the event that you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something you find with all the contest (in several cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The plan is $99. Until the version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! Cornerstone WordPress Page Builder Plugin