Intro Create Your Own WordPress Page Builder Plugin From Scratch
What you’re about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with all the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — that the one you normally use when publishing a page or post. Create Your Own WordPress Page Builder Plugin From Scratch
So what Are they using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to do all kinds of modifications that are useful to articles and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the next big factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress site, you can buy. You’ll need to require the attributes of the theme to personalize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work out a motif exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out as nicely as you would hope and may be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block. This will give you the liberty to use any layout you desire. Use multiple designs for various pages, use your own colors, styles, and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, some of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your website in a live manner. It should be fast and easy to use. It should not leave a mess behind if you ever choose to use something else. Create Your Own WordPress Page Builder Plugin From Scratch
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to create all your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to build custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You don’t need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a framework theme included in the bundle to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the vast majority of users, website owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working together with website material (and even generating sites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not overly friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially those who want to create great content on their own.
Let us Have a deeper look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can organize images and text on your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You are able to build column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of the webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Whatever you build with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it’s difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right at you, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll talk more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Create Your Own WordPress Page Builder Plugin From Scratch
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to position your articles with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress site builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users have to figure what their page will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page with resources on the right. You start customizing that segment and can just click anywhere in your webpage. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which lets you edit your page. This makes it a very easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t have to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues with your own WordPress theme, you get the problems and are able to reach out to their friendly support group.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you create is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look good on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden fees, with any of your superior plans. You may find templates for small business, eBooks, law firms, and many more. Create Your Own WordPress Page Builder Plugin From Scratch
You can also find many inner Page templates like newsletter signups, contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more time Plugin allows you to save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save both the raw and modules at the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The subject is a perfect balance of configurations and functionality. You can customize the theme as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings are located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without losing your content. If you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features such as Editor Mode, which stops clients from breaking up your layout. Programmers can integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template also reused. You could also save and reuse modules and rows. Your designs can even move to another.
Unlike many WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can begin using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with service and limited features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited and offer their world-class support for one year. Create Your Own WordPress Page Builder Plugin From Scratch
The only difference is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is shipped together with multi-site capacity and the motif. The Agency program gives you all the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from among The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), while articles pages let you create nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can find templates for smaller businesses, apps, fitness, online magazines sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, then it is time to build/edit the page’s structure. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any number of individual content cubes .
- Each material block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The best News when constructing a webpage is that content components and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it and can take any row or person content cube.
Adding Fresh content blocks and rows is straightforward. All you do is go to the menu menu. Create Your Own WordPress Page Builder Plugin From Scratch
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is also where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by other plugins).
Last but Without losing some of your own content, you can adjust the template you are working with or perhaps change it completely at any stage, not least.
When you Complete your work, just click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and without any glitches — surprising, considering that the experiences I’ve had with competitor tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you may readily get if you should employ a designer outcomes that will cost you heavy cash.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is responsive, that having been said, it won’t cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), also use it to build — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the Motif, you can customize the look and feel of your website through the WordPress Customizer, then tune the respective pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer gives you a couple of options.
First Off, you have to pick a preset for your design.
There Are just some slight differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your site a feel, not enter the elements. Create Your Own WordPress Page Builder Plugin From Scratch
Next, Click the’overall’ preferences panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you can also specify the likes of the background (color, picture ) to the whole site, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog design and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when creating this motif was not to produce the subject itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique on its own. I really don’t see a reason to use it if you are not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that being said, the subject and plugin combo is simply ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own sites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the department that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you’re still going to have the ability to create content that is amazing using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true front-end editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is similar to running from a Word file — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of consumers — designers and programmers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can build new sites really fast.
In other Words, when customers request changes and new components you do not have to worry, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Create Your Own WordPress Page Builder Plugin From Scratch
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to build client sites immediately.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That is A tough question. The market is actually saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community supporting it and a lot of widget packages available.
- With some money to spend, you are able to try the most popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the superb MotoPress .
That One is really Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and user interfaces.
Which is The much better plugin, and so also the best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It’s full support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content generated by additional plugins.
- The information you create using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even in the event that you choose to quit using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, rather than necessarily something that you find with all the contest (in many cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It’s rather costly. The cheapest plan is $99. Until the lite version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Finally, Obviously, the choice is yours! Create Your Own WordPress Page Builder Plugin From Scratch