Intro Custom Page Builder For WordPress
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we so into page builders lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — the one you use when editing page or a post. Custom Page Builder For WordPress
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it seems, is a fresh wave of page builders that allow you to perform all types of modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders could be the upcoming big thing for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress website, you can buy a theme that looks closest to what you have in mind. You will have to rely on the features of the theme to personalize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your site block by block. This will provide you with the liberty to use any design you desire. Use layouts for pages, use your own colors, designs, and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, some of them have packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your website. It needs to be fast and simple to use. It should not leave a mess behind, Should you choose to use something different. Custom Page Builder For WordPress
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to build custom articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (though there’s a framework motif included in the bundle to create your work even easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, so you get to determine the outcomes of your job right away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the great majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with site content (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not too friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially people who want to create great content by themselves.
Let us Have a look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can arrange text and images in your pages freely.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You are able to build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates accessible (such as landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the last version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Whatever you construct with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it’s hard to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now personally, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Custom Page Builder For WordPress
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily place your articles with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and live website. To utilize the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage. You may just click anywhere in your page and begin customizing that segment. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 stunning page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to change your favorite theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems you get the issues and are able to reach out for their support group that is friendly.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden fees, of any of your premium plans. You may find templates for business, eBooks, law firms, and many more. Custom Page Builder For WordPress
You can find many inner Page templates like contact webpages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more time, the Plugin allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Likewise you can save the modules and raw in the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The subject is a perfect equilibrium of settings and functionality. The theme can be customized by you because you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make edits through the WordPress customizer. Your theme are found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking up your design such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template also reused. You can save and reuse rows and modules. You can move your layouts to another from WordPress site.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you do not have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with limited features and service.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you offer their support for a single year and to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited. Custom Page Builder For WordPress
The Distinction is the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is sent with multi-site capability and the theme. The Agency plan provides you all of the characteristics of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you to tag the builder. This way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while content pages allow you to create nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover many templates for services, programs, fitness centers, online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it is time, if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of individual content blocks.
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a page is that rows and content components have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it someplace else and can take any row or content block.
Adding Rows and content cubes is just as straightforward. All you do is go to the menu menu. Custom Page Builder For WordPress
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is also where you select how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but You can adjust the template you are working with or perhaps change it entirely at any point without losing some of your content not the least.
When you Finish your job, just click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — surprising, considering that the experiences I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is really fun, and you can get if you were to employ a designer, outcomes that will cost you money that is heavy.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive, that being said, it won’t cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), also use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the bottom up.
Together with the Motif, you can customize the general look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer offers a couple of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to pick a preset for the design.
There Are only some differences between them, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are supposed to give your website a specific feel, not enter the components much. Custom Page Builder For WordPress
Next, Click on the’general’ preferences panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ settings, you might also specify the likes of this background (color, image) to the entire site, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Options for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog design and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and style)
In General, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when creating this theme was not to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. That being said, when working together, the theme and plugin combo is ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own sites, and want to be able to create great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very powerful from the section, and this makes it really beginner-friendly. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you’re going to have the ability to create content that is amazing using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true editing, which means working on your content pages or landing pages is similar to working from a Word document — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — designers and developers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct new websites really.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new components you have to be worried, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items. Really cool! Custom Page Builder For WordPress
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to construct customer sites quickly.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That is A question that is tough. The current market is really saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time pioneer in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community behind it and also a lot of third-party widget packages out there.
- With some money to spend, you are able to try the popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the superb MotoPress out.
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are friendly and features.
Which is The better plugin, and so the very best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they are equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It has front-end editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content generated by plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even in the event that you choose to stop using the plugin at some point. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something you find with the contest (in several cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The plan is $99. Until the version is enough.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! Custom Page Builder For WordPress