Intro Custom Page Builder WordPress
What you’re about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with all the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — the one you use when publishing page or a post. Custom Page Builder WordPress
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a fresh wave of page builders that allow you to perform all kinds of modifications that are useful to articles and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the upcoming big thing for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress site, you can buy a theme that looks closest to what you have in mind. You’ll need to require the features of the theme to customize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out as well as you’d hope and may be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block. This will give you the freedom to use. Use multiple layouts for pages that are different, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are difficult to use, a number of them have packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your website in a manner. It needs to be simple and fast to use. It should not leave a mess behind, Should you ever decide to use something else. Custom Page Builder WordPress
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all of your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can build customized posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a frame theme included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even creating sites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not too friendly towards customers who have no experience with websites — especially those who want to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can arrange text and images on your pages freely.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You can build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of this page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Anything you build using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it is difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right now personally, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about this in one of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Custom Page Builder WordPress
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your articles with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their page will look like launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to switch back and forth between Preview and live site. To utilize the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage with tools on the best. You may click anywhere on your page and start customizing that segment. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell visual editor which lets you edit your page. That makes it an easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t need to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems with your own WordPress theme, you can reach out for their support group and get the issues.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you make will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your premium programs. You can find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and more. Custom Page Builder WordPress
You can also find inner Page templates like contact webpages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save even more time Plugin allows you to save an infinite number of templates in the builder. You can save the modules and raw in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is a perfect balance of performance and configurations. The theme can be customized by you because you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme are located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to create heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme without losing your articles. In case you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will enjoy its features from breaking your layout, such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers can integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be stored as A template and reused. You could store and reuse rows and modules. You can move your designs to another from WordPress website.
Unlike many WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with service and features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you to use the webpage builder for sites and offer their assistance for a single year. Custom Page Builder WordPress
The only difference is that the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped together with multi-site capacity and the theme. The Agency program provides you all the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it permits you. That way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), whilst articles pages let you create nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover many templates for smaller companies, apps, fitness , online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, it’s time to build/edit the page’s structure. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any amount of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The best News when building a webpage is that content and rows elements are drag-and-drop supported. This means you can choose content block or any row and realign it somewhere else.
Adding New content blocks and rows is straightforward. All you have to do is go into the sidebar menu. Custom Page Builder WordPress
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you choose how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by other plugins).
Last but You can adjust the template you are working with or even change it at any point without losing any of your content, not the least.
When you Finish your work, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and with no glitches — surprising, considering that the experiences I have had with rival tools. Furthermore, interacting with all the builder is enjoyable, and you may readily get outcomes that would cost you money that is heavy if you were to employ a designer.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can do. That having been said, if your theme is more responsive, it will not cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert plan), also use it to construct — or reconstruct — your site from the ground up.
Together with the You can customize the overall look and feel of your site and tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives you a handful of alternatives.
First Off, you get to select a preset.
There Are just some small differences between them, but that’s a good thing. The presets are only meant to give your site a specific feel, not get into the components. Custom Page Builder WordPress
Next, Click on the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to use a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ settings, you can also specify the likes of the background (color, image) for the whole website, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
In General, It’s apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when making this motif wasn’t to produce the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not special on its own. I really don’t see a reason to use it if you’re not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together that having been said, the subject and plugin combo is simply perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own sites, and want to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very strong from the section that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or constructing sites, you are going to have the ability to produce content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true front-end editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is much everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — programmers and designers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can build websites fast.
In other Words, when clients ask changes and new elements you have to be worried, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things into place. Really cool! Custom Page Builder WordPress
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to construct customer sites quickly.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That’s A tough question. The current market is really saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something free, you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time pioneer in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community supporting it and also a great deal of third-party widget packages out there.
- With some money you are able to try the popular solution on the superb MotoPress — Visual Composer — or the market.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are very friendly and features.
Which is The better overall plugin, and so the very best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, although it’s also expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is really easy to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It’s full support and editing.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content created by additional plugins.
- The content you create using Beaver Builder will stay the exact same in the event that you choose to quit using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than always something that you find with all the contest (in several circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It’s rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Until the version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Obviously, the decision is yours! Custom Page Builder WordPress