Background Divi Page Builder WordPress Plugin
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — the one that you normally use when publishing page or a post. Divi Page Builder WordPress Plugin
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to do all types of handy modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders could be the next big thing for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress website, you can buy a motif that looks closest to what you are thinking about. You will need to require the theme’s attributes to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out and may be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block by block. This will provide you with the freedom to use. Use layouts for various pages, use your own colours and content anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are extremely difficult to use, a number of them have packed into them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your site in a manner. It needs to be fast and simple to use. It should not leave a mess behind if you decide to use something different. Divi Page Builder WordPress Plugin
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build customized posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a frame theme included in the package to make your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, which means you get to determine the outcomes of your work right away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the great majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site content (and even generating sites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not overly friendly towards customers who have no experience with sites — especially people who want to produce great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can arrange pictures and text in your pages openly.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and webpages .
- You can construct column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Whatever you build with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it is hard to grasp. The features don’t all jump right at youpersonally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about that in a few of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Divi Page Builder WordPress Plugin
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your articles with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users have to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To utilize the frontend editor, visit your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage with resources on the right. You start customizing that segment and may click anywhere in your page. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may utilize Beaver Builder on your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t have to modify your favourite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues you get the issues and are able to reach out for their friendly support team.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you make will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden fees, of any of your superior programs. You may find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and many more. Divi Page Builder WordPress Plugin
You can find many internal Page templates such as newsletter signups, contact webpages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours, the Plugin also allows you to save an endless number of templates from the builder. Similarly, you can save the modules and raw in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of settings and performance. The theme can be customized by you because you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits through the WordPress customizer. All of your theme are located in the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. If you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles gets ported right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will appreciate its features such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients from breaking your design. Programmers may incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template also reused. You can also save and reuse rows and modules. You can move your designs to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike many WordPress site Builders on the market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you don’t have a budget for the Premium features, you can get started using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with features and support.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the webpage builder for websites that are unlimited and offer their world-class assistance for a single year. Divi Page Builder WordPress Plugin
The only difference is the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent together with multi-site capability and the theme. The Agency program provides you all of the characteristics of the Pro plan. Plus, it permits you to white tag the builder. This way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), while articles pages let you create nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you can discover templates for smaller companies, apps, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, then it is time. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The best News when building a webpage is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it somewhere else and can take any row or content block.
Adding New rows and new content blocks is just as simple. All you have to do is go to the sidebar menu. Divi Page Builder WordPress Plugin
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is where you select how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but Not the least, you can correct the template you’re working with or perhaps alter it at any point without losing some of your content.
When you Complete your work, simply click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected I’ve had with competitor tools. Furthermore, interacting with the builder is really enjoyable, and you may get if you were to hire a designer outcomes that will otherwise cost you money that is heavy.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. That having been said, if your theme is responsive, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), and use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your site tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer offers a handful of options to you.
First Off, you get to select a preset.
There Are just some small differences between these, but that is a good thing. The presets are only meant to give your site a feel, not get into the individual elements. Divi Page Builder WordPress Plugin
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you want to utilize a boxed design (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might also set the likes of this background (colour, picture ) for the entire site, accent colours, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets design and design )
In General, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when creating this motif was not to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it if you’re not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. That being said, when working together, the theme and plugin combo is simply ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own sites, and want to be able to create great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very strong in the ease-of-use section, and this also makes it. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about building or managing sites, you’re still going to be able to produce content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is much like running from a Word file — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — developers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new sites quickly.
In other Words, you need to be worried when customers request new components and changes, because there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things into place. Really cool! Divi Page Builder WordPress Plugin
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to build customer sites quickly.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A challenging question. The market is really saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community supporting it and a great deal of widget packages out there.
- With some cash to spend, you are able to test the popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or the excellent MotoPress.
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The much better plugin, and therefore the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, although it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is really easy to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It’s editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- You are able to use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content created by other plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even if you choose to quit using the plugin at some point. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something that you find with the contest (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- One: It is rather costly. The cheapest plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Of course, the decision is yours! Divi Page Builder WordPress Plugin