Intro Divi Theme Multisite
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so into page builders lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — the one you typically use when publishing a page or post. Divi Theme Multisite
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to do all types of modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can buy a theme that looks closest to what you are thinking about. You’ll need to require the features of the theme to customize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work a motif out exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and might not work out as nicely as you would hope.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block by block. This will give you the liberty to use. Use designs for pages that are various, use your own colours, styles, and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are extremely difficult to use, some of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your website in a manner. It should be easy and quick to use. If you ever choose to use something different, it should not leave a mess behind. Divi Theme Multisite
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to create all of your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (though there is a framework theme included in the bundle to create your work even easier)
- It supports full editing, which means you get to see the results of your work straight away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the vast majority of users, website owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief problems with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not overly friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with websites — especially those who want to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to organize images and text on your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and pages.
- You are able to construct column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your site from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the last version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Whatever you build using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right at youpersonally, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll talk more about this in one of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. Divi Theme Multisite
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text on your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to place your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders work inside The post edit screen. Users have to guess what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage with resources on the right. You begin customizing that segment and can click anywhere on your page. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your own pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to modify your theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues with your own WordPress theme, you get the issues sorted out and can reach out to their support team.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your superior programs, with no hidden charges. You can find templates for more, eBooks, law firms, and business. Divi Theme Multisite
You can also find inner Page templates like newsletter signups contact webpages, about webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save even more hours, the Plugin allows you to save an infinite number of templates in the builder. You can save both the raw and modules at the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal balance of functionality and configurations. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme are located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to create heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme without sacrificing your articles. In case you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your content gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Websites will appreciate its features from breaking your layout such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers may incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be stored as A template and reused. You can store and reuse rows and modules. You can move your designs to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for all the Premium features, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with support and features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited and offer their support for one year. Divi Theme Multisite
The Distinction is the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is shipped together with capability and the theme. The Agency plan gives you all of the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it permits you to white tag the builder. This way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a new one), and in the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), whilst content pages let you produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you can find a lot of templates for restaurants, programs, fitness magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, smaller businesses, services and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it is time to build/edit the page’s structure. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any amount of person content cubes .
- Each material block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The best News when building a page is that content components and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it and can choose content block or any row.
Adding Content blocks and rows is equally simple. All you have to do is go into the sidebar menu. Divi Theme Multisite
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is where you choose the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by other plugins).
Last but Not least, you can adjust the template you are working with or even alter it at any stage without losing any of your own content.
When you Complete your work, just click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — surprising, considering the experiences I’ve had with competitor tools. Interacting with all the builder is fun, and you may easily get outcomes that would cost you cash that is significant if you should employ a designer.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive that having been said, it won’t cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert program ), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
With the You can customize the overall look and feel of your website and then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer gives a couple of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to pick a preset.
There Are some differences between these, but that is a good thing. The presets are meant to give your website a feel that was specific, not enter the components much. Divi Theme Multisite
Next, Click on the’general’ preferences panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you can select whether you want to use a boxed design (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you might also set the likes of the background (color, picture ) to the entire website, accent colours, key words typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the important things, including:
- Choices for header customization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog design and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It is apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when making this theme wasn’t to produce the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t special on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it in case you are not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. That being said, when working together, the theme and plugin combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own sites, and want to be able to create great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very powerful from the section that is ease-of-use, and this makes it really beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building websites, you are still going to be able to create amazing content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much like running from a Word document — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — designers and developers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new original sites really.
In other Words, you do not need to worry when clients request new components and changes, because there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Divi Theme Multisite
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build customer sites immediately.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question. The current market is saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community supporting it and a great deal of widget bundles out there.
- With some money to invest, you are able to try the most popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or even the excellent MotoPress.
That One is actually Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and user interfaces.
Which is The entire plugin, and therefore also the very best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great interface, and offers you everything you will need, though it’s also pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there’s no learning curve in any way.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content created by other plugins.
- The content you create with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same if you decide to quit using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something that you find with all the competition (in many cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets awakened ).
- Just one: It is rather costly. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! Divi Theme Multisite