Background Divi Theme WordPress Page Builder
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so into page builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone appears to be getting fed up with the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — that the one you normally use when editing a post or page. Divi Theme WordPress Page Builder
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a new wave of page builders that allow you to do all types of modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders could be the next big thing for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress site, you can purchase a motif that appears closest to what you have in mind. You will need to require the attributes of the theme to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Developer to work a motif out exactly as you’ve imagined. This might not work out as well as you would hope and will be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block by block. This will provide you with the liberty to use any design you want. Use designs for different pages, use your own colours, styles, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are difficult to use, a number of them have too much bloat packed into them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your website. It should be simple and fast to use. Should you choose to use something else, it should not leave a mess behind. Divi Theme WordPress Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to make all your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build customized posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (though there is a framework motif included in the bundle to make your work even easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, which means you get to determine the outcomes of your work right away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the great majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working together with site material (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not too friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who want to create great content on their own.
Let us Have a deeper look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can arrange text and images in your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You can build column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of the webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Anything you build using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right at you, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Divi Theme WordPress Page Builder
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily place your articles with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to switch back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page with resources on the right. You start customizing that section and may click anywhere on your webpage. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell visual editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an incredibly simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may use Beaver Builder on your own pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 stunning page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to change your favorite theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems with your WordPress theme, you get the issues and can reach out to their support team that is friendly.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your premium programs. You can find templates for eBooks, business, law firms, and more. Divi Theme WordPress Page Builder
You can also find many inner Page templates like contact webpages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save time Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save the raw and modules at the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect balance of settings and performance. You can customize the theme because you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make live edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme settings can be found in the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. If you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will appreciate its features from breaking up your design such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers can also incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template also reused. You can store and reuse modules and rows. Your designs can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress website.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you don’t have a budget for all the Premium attributes, you can begin using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with features and support.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you to use the webpage builder and also offer their world-class assistance for a single year. Divi Theme WordPress Page Builder
The only difference is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped with the motif and capacity. The Agency plan gives you all the features of the Pro program. In addition, it permits you. This way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a new one), and in the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while articles pages allow you to create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to find templates for agencies, programs, fitness magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller businesses and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, it is time to build/edit the page’s structure. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any amount of individual content cubes .
- Each material block presents one example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a webpage is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can choose any row or content block and realign it somewhere else.
Adding Content cubes and new rows is simple. All you do is go into the menu menu. Divi Theme WordPress Page Builder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is also where you select how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can correct with or perhaps alter it at any stage not the least.
When you Finish your job, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — surprising I’ve had with competitor tools. Interacting with all the builder is really fun, and you can readily get if you were to employ a designer, results that would otherwise cost you money that is heavy.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. That being said, if your theme is responsive, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert program ), and use it to build — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
With the Theme, you can customize the look and feel of your website and tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer offers you a couple of options.
First Off, you have to pick a preset.
There Are some slight differences between them, but that’s a good thing. The presets are only meant to give your site a feel, not get into the individual elements. Divi Theme WordPress Page Builder
Next, Click the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you want to use a boxed design (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you might even set the likes of this background (color, picture ) for the whole site, accent colours, key words typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog layout and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
Overall, It is apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this motif wasn’t to produce the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique by itself. I don’t find a reason to use it in case you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that being said, the plugin and subject combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and developers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the section, and this also makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about building or managing sites, you’re going to be able to produce amazing content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is really intuitive. Beaver Builder presents accurate back-end editing, which means working on your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — developers and designers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build websites really quickly.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new elements, you have to be worried, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items. Really cool! Divi Theme WordPress Page Builder
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct client sites quickly.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question. The market is really saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community supporting it and a great deal of widget packages out there.
- With some money you are able to try the very popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress .
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are friendly and features.
Which is The much better plugin, and so the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, although it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve.
- It has full support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by additional plugins.
- The content you create with Beaver Builder will remain the same even in the event that you choose to stop using the plugin sooner or later. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something you find with the competition (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It’s rather costly. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Of course, the decision is yours! Divi Theme WordPress Page Builder