Introduction Does Any WordPress Theme Come With A Page Builder
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so into page builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — that the one that you typically use when editing a page or post. Does Any WordPress Theme Come With A Page Builder
So what Are they using instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to perform all kinds of modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the next big thing for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress site, you can buy a theme that looks closest to what you have in mind. You will need to require the features of the theme to customize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work out a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This will be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your site block. This will give you the freedom to use. Use multiple designs for pages that are various, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are extremely difficult to use, some of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your site in a manner. It needs to be quick and simple to use. If you ever decide to use something different, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. Does Any WordPress Theme Come With A Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to build customized articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there is a framework motif included in the package to create your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the great majority of users, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the main selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not too friendly towards users who have no experience with websites — especially those who want to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the content builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange pictures and text on your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and pages.
- You are able to construct column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the last version of the page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Anything you build with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right at youpersonally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Does Any WordPress Theme Come With A Page Builder
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to guess what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To use the frontend editor, visit your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You may click anywhere in your webpage and start customizing that segment. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder on your own pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t need to change your favourite theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues with your own WordPress theme, you can reach out to their service group and get the issues.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your premium programs. You may find templates for eBooks, small business, law firms, and more. Does Any WordPress Theme Come With A Page Builder
You can also find many inner Page templates such as newsletter signups contact pages, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more time, the Plugin allows you to save an endless number of templates from the builder. You can save the raw and modules in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is an ideal equilibrium of functionality and settings. You can customize the theme just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make edits through the WordPress customizer. Your theme can be found in the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to make heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme. If you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features such as Editor Mode, which stops clients from breaking your layout. Programmers may integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be stored as A template and reused. You can even store and reuse modules and rows. You can move your layouts to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can begin using the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes features and support.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the page builder and offer their support for one year. Does Any WordPress Theme Come With A Page Builder
The difference is the Standard Plan does not come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is sent with capacity and the theme. The Agency program provides you all of the features of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you to label the builder. That way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), whilst content pages let you create nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to find many templates for restaurants, programs, fitness centers, online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, small companies, agencies and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or it is time to build/edit the structure of the webpage if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any amount of person content cubes .
- Each material block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The best News when constructing a webpage is that rows and content elements are drag-and-drop supported. This means you can take content cube or any row and realign it someplace else.
Adding New rows and content cubes is just as straightforward. All you have to do is go into the menu menu. Does Any WordPress Theme Come With A Page Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is also where you choose how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust the template you are working with or perhaps alter it completely at any point without losing any of your content not least.
When you Complete your work, just click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and with no glitches — surprising I’ve had with rival tools. Interacting with all the builder is really fun, and you can easily get if you were to hire a designer results that would cost you heavy cash.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations as to what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive that having been said, it will not cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), and use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
With the Motif, you can customize the overall look and feel of your site through the WordPress Customizer, then tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer gives a couple of options to you.
First Off, you have to pick a preset.
There Are some slight differences between these, but that is a good thing. The presets are just supposed to give your website a feel, not enter the individual components much. Does Any WordPress Theme Come With A Page Builder
Next, Click on the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you want to utilize a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you can even specify the likes of the background (colour, image) to the whole website, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog layout and individual article layout)
- Footer settings (widgets design and design )
In General, It is apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when creating this theme was not to produce the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t special on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that having been said, the plugin and theme combo is ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own sites, and want to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very powerful in the department, and this makes it very beginner-friendly. Chances are, even if you know nothing about managing or building sites, you are still going to have the ability to produce content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true front-end editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is much everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — developers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can build websites really.
In other Words, when customers ask changes and new components, you do not need to worry, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Does Any WordPress Theme Come With A Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build client sites quickly.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question. The market is saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community behind it and a great deal of widget bundles available.
- With some money to spend, you are able to try out the most popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the excellent MotoPress.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are really friendly and features.
Which is The much better plugin, and so also the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful interface, and offers you everything you may need, although it’s also somewhat more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve in any way.
- It’s editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- You can use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content generated by plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will remain the exact same in the event that you choose to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a really valuable feature, and not always something you find with all the contest (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient.
Ultimately, Obviously, the choice is yours! Does Any WordPress Theme Come With A Page Builder