Intro Drag And Drop WordPress Landing Page Builder
What you are about to read is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — the one that you use when editing page or a post. Drag And Drop WordPress Landing Page Builder
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of page builders that allow you to do all kinds of useful modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders might be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress website, you can buy a theme that looks closest to what you have in mind. You’ll have to rely on the theme’s features to personalize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work a motif exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out and may be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your site block by block. This will give you the liberty to use. Use multiple designs for pages that are different, use your own colors, designs, and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are very tricky to use, some of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your website in a mode. It should be easy and fast to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind if you decide to use something different. Drag And Drop WordPress Landing Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You do not have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (though there is a framework theme included in the bundle to create your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the great majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the main selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even creating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief problems with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially those who wish to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look into the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange text and images on your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You are able to build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when building your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of the webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you build with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it’s hard to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right at youpersonally, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Drag And Drop WordPress Landing Page Builder
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to place your content with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To use the frontend editor, visit your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You can click anywhere on your webpage and begin customizing that segment. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell visual editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t need to change your favourite theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues you are able to reach out to their friendly support team and get the issues.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden charges, of any of your premium programs. You can find templates for business, eBooks, law firms, and more. Drag And Drop WordPress Landing Page Builder
You can also find inner Page templates like contact webpages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more time, the Plugin also lets you save an endless number of templates from the builder. You can save the modules and raw .
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal balance of configurations and performance. You can customize the theme because you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make edits through the WordPress customizer. All of your theme can be found in the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to create heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Sites will enjoy its features from breaking up your design, such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers may also incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template also reused. You can store and reuse rows and modules. You can move your layouts from WordPress site to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for all the Premium features, you can get started using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes service and features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you offer their assistance for one year and to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited. Drag And Drop WordPress Landing Page Builder
The Distinction is the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent with the theme and multi-site capacity. The Agency plan gives you all the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it permits you. This way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while content pages allow you to produce nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you can find templates for services, apps, fitness , online magazines sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, small companies and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, then it is time. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of individual content cubes .
- Each content block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a page is that content components and rows are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it and can take any row or person content cube.
Adding Rows and content blocks is straightforward. All you have to do is go into the sidebar menu. Drag And Drop WordPress Landing Page Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you select the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by other plugins).
Last but You can correct with or even change it entirely at any stage without losing any of your content not the least.
When you Complete your job, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected, considering the experiences I have had with rival tools. Interacting with all the builder is enjoyable, and you can easily get if you should hire a designer results that will cost you money that is significant.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. That having been said, if your theme is responsive, it won’t cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert plan), and use it to build — or reconstruct — your site from the bottom up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your site tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer offers you a couple of options.
First Off, you have to pick on a preset.
There Are only some small differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are just supposed to give your website a feel, not enter the individual elements too much. Drag And Drop WordPress Landing Page Builder
Next, Click the’general’ preferences panel and move to’design’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you can even specify the likes of the background (colour, picture ) for the whole website, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Choices for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
In General, It’s apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme was not to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not unique by itself. I don’t find a reason to use it if you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that having been said, the plugin and theme combo is just perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own websites, and want to have the ability to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and programmers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite powerful from the section, and this makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about building or managing sites, you’re still going to have the ability to create content that is awesome with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true front-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is much everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — designers and developers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct sites really quickly.
In other Words, you do not need to be worried when customers request changes and new elements, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Drag And Drop WordPress Landing Page Builder
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct customer sites quickly.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That is A question. The current market is really saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, which has a community behind it and also a lot of widget packages available.
- With some cash you can test the solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress .
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer great features and user interfaces.
Which is The much better plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also somewhat more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is really easy to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It has editing and full support.
- You can use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content created by additional plugins.
- The information you produce with Beaver Builder will remain the same even if you choose to quit using the plugin at some point. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something you find with the competition (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets awakened ).
- Just one: It is rather costly. The cheapest plan is $99. Unless the version is sufficient.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! Drag And Drop WordPress Landing Page Builder