Introduction Drag Drop Page Builder WordPress Plugin
What you’re about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one you use when editing page or a post. Drag Drop Page Builder WordPress Plugin
So what Are they using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to do all kinds of modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders could be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress site, you can purchase a motif that looks closest to what you have in mind. You will need to rely on the features of the theme to personalize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This may not work out as nicely as you would hope and may be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your website block. This will provide you with the liberty to use. Use multiple designs for different pages, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are extremely tricky to use, some of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your site in a mode. It needs to be simple and fast to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind if you ever decide to use something else. Drag Drop Page Builder WordPress Plugin
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You do not need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (although there is a frame motif included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, which means you get to determine the results of your work straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even creating websites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not too friendly towards customers who have no experience with websites — especially people who want to produce great content by themselves.
Let us Have a deeper look into the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange pictures and text in your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and pages.
- You can build column-based designs that would not be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your website from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of this page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you build with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now , but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll talk more about this in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Drag Drop Page Builder WordPress Plugin
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your articles with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to switch back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page with resources on the right. You may simply click anywhere in your webpage and begin customizing that segment. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can use Beaver Builder in your pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin works on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t need to modify your favorite theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues with your WordPress theme, you are able to reach out for their support team and get the problems.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden fees, of any of your superior plans. You may find templates for law firms, eBooks, business, and more. Drag Drop Page Builder WordPress Plugin
You can also find inner Page templates like newsletter signups contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours Plugin also allows you to save an endless number of templates from the builder. Similarly, you can save both the raw and modules at the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal equilibrium of settings and performance. The theme can be customized by you because you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme settings are found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. In case you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will enjoy its features from breaking your design, such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers may integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template and reused. You can also store and reuse modules and rows. You can move your designs to another from WordPress site.
Unlike many WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you don’t have a budget for the Premium features, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with support and features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you offer their support for one year and to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited. Drag Drop Page Builder WordPress Plugin
The only difference is that the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped with capacity and the motif. The Agency program provides you all the features of the Pro program. Plus, it permits you. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), while content pages let you produce nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different functions, and you can find many templates for smaller businesses, apps, fitness, online magazines sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies as well as law firms.
After you Pick your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, it is time to build/edit the structure of the page. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The best News when constructing a page is that content components and rows are drag-and-drop supported. This means you can take any row or person content cube and realign it.
Adding Content blocks and new rows is simple. All you do is go into the menu menu. Drag Drop Page Builder WordPress Plugin
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is also where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but You can adjust with or even change it at any point not least.
When you Complete your work, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected I’ve had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is really enjoyable, and you may easily get outcomes that will otherwise cost you money that is heavy if you should employ a designer.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can do. That having been said, if your theme is more responsive, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert program ), and use it to construct — or rebuild — your site from the bottom up.
With the Motif, you can customize the overall look and feel of your website and then tune the respective pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer offers you a couple of alternatives.
First Off, you get to select a preset for your overall design.
There Are some slight differences between these, but that is a good thing. The presets are meant to give your website a particular feel, not enter the elements too much. Drag Drop Page Builder WordPress Plugin
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you can choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can also set the likes of the background (color, image) for the entire website, accent colors, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Options for header customization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog design and individual post layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this motif wasn’t to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it if you’re not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together that being said, the subject and plugin combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own sites, and wish to have the ability to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite powerful from the department, and this also makes it. Odds are, even if you know nothing about building or managing websites, you’re still going to have the ability to produce content that is amazing using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is much everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — designers and programmers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build websites that are original really fast.
In other Words, you have to be worried when customers request new elements and changes, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items. Really cool! Drag Drop Page Builder WordPress Plugin
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct customer sites quickly.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That’s A question that is challenging. The current market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community supporting it and also a great deal of third-party widget packages out there.
- With some money to invest, you can try the popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress.
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer friendly user interfaces and features.
Which is The much better entire plugin, and therefore the best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful interface, and offers you although it’s also a bit more expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is really easy to use — there is no learning curve.
- It has front-end editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- You can use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content generated by plugins.
- The content you create using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same in the event that you decide to quit using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than always something you find with the competition (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Until the lite version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Obviously, the decision is yours! Drag Drop Page Builder WordPress Plugin