Introduction Easy WordPress Page Builder Tutorial
What you’re about to see is an extensive review of one Of the page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — that the one that you use when editing a post or page. Easy WordPress Page Builder Tutorial
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to perform all types of modifications that are handy to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the upcoming huge factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can buy. You’ll need to require the theme’s attributes to personalize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Developer to work out a motif exactly as you have imagined. This may be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your website block . This will give you the freedom to use. Use multiple designs for pages that are different, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, a number of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your website in a live mode. It needs to be quick and easy to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind if you ever choose to use something else. Easy WordPress Page Builder Tutorial
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all of your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a frame theme included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially people who want to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the content builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can organize images and text in your pages freely.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and pages.
- You are able to build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your site from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of this page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at youpersonally, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Easy WordPress Page Builder Tutorial
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text on your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your articles with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their webpage will look like or launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to change back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage with resources on the right. You begin customizing that segment and can click anywhere on your webpage. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an incredibly easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your own pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems with your WordPress theme, you get the issues and can reach out to their support group that is friendly.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning they look good on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden fees, with any of your premium programs. You may find templates for eBooks business, law firms, and many more. Easy WordPress Page Builder Tutorial
You can also find inner Page templates such as newsletter signups contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours, the Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save the raw and modules .
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is a perfect balance of performance and configurations. The theme can be customized by you because you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme settings are located in the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to create heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme without losing your articles. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Websites will enjoy its features such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers may also incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be stored as A template also reused. You can store and reuse rows and modules. Your designs can move from WordPress website to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you do not have a budget for the Premium attributes, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited and offer their assistance for a single year. Easy WordPress Page Builder Tutorial
The only difference is the Standard Plan doesn’t come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent together with multi-site capacity and the motif. The Agency plan gives you all of the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while articles pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to find a lot of templates for restaurants, programs, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, small companies, services and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, then it is time to build/edit the page’s arrangement. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any amount of individual content blocks.
- Each content block presents one example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a page is that content elements and rows are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can choose person content block or any row and realign it someplace else.
Adding Rows and content cubes that are new is simple. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. Easy WordPress Page Builder Tutorial
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you choose the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Without losing some of your own content, you can adjust with or perhaps change it completely, not the least.
When you Complete your job, simply click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected I’ve had with competitor tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is fun, and you can get outcomes that would otherwise cost you money that is heavy if you were to hire a designer.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive that having been said, it will not cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), also use it to construct — or reconstruct — your site from the bottom up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, and tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer offers a couple of options to you.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset.
There Are some small differences between them, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are meant to give your site a feel that was specific, not get into the elements much. Easy WordPress Page Builder Tutorial
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to use a boxed layout (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ settings, you might also specify the likes of this background (colour, picture ) for the entire site, accent colours, headings typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog design and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
In General, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when creating this motif wasn’t to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique on its own. I don’t find a reason to use it if you are not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together that being said, the subject and plugin combo is simply perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own sites, and want to be able to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very strong from the ease-of-use department, and this also makes it. Odds are, even if you know nothing about managing or building sites, you’re still going to have the ability to create content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true editing, which means working on your content pages or landing pages is much like working from a Word file — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build original sites really.
In other Words, you have to worry when clients request new elements and changes, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items. Really cool! Easy WordPress Page Builder Tutorial
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct client sites immediately.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question. The market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, which has a community supporting it and also a great deal of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some cash you are able to test the solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress out.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are friendly and excellent features.
Which is The much better overall plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a great user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s really easy to use — there is no learning curve.
- It has editing and full support.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The content you create using Beaver Builder will remain the same in the event that you choose to quit using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, and not necessarily something you find with all the competition (in several cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient.
Finally, Obviously, the decision is yours! Easy WordPress Page Builder Tutorial