Intro Elementor Pro WordPress Page Builder
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with all the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — the one that you use when publishing page or a post. Elementor Pro WordPress Page Builder
So what Are they using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a new wave of page builders that enable you to perform all types of modifications that are useful to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders might be the upcoming huge factor for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress site, you can buy a motif that looks closest to what you have in mind. You will need to require the theme’s features to customize it.
Or, you can employ a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your website block. This will provide you with the liberty to use any layout you desire. Use multiple designs for pages that are various, use your own colours and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are very tricky to use, a number of them have too much bloat packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site. It needs to be easy and fast to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind Should you choose to use something else. Elementor Pro WordPress Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all of your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to construct custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (though there is a framework motif included in the package to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with site material (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief problems with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with websites — especially people who want to produce great content by themselves.
Let us Have a look into the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to organize text and images in your pages openly, with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and pages.
- You are able to construct column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of the webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Whatever you build with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right at you, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about that in one of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Elementor Pro WordPress Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures on your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your content with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To use the frontend editor, visit your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage with resources on the right. You may click anywhere on your page and begin customizing that segment. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell editor which lets you edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin works on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues with your WordPress theme, you get the issues and can reach out to their service team.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your premium plans. You may find templates for eBooks business, law firms, and more. Elementor Pro WordPress Page Builder
You can find internal Page templates such as newsletter signups contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time Plugin also lets you save an endless number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save the modules and raw .
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is a perfect equilibrium of performance and configurations. You can customize the theme as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All of your theme can be located in the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme. In case you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will enjoy its developer-friendly features like Editor Mode, which stops clients from breaking your design. Developers can incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be saved as A template and reused. You could save and reuse modules and rows. Your designs can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium features, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The version includes support and limited features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the page builder for unlimited websites and also offer their support for a single year. Elementor Pro WordPress Page Builder
The only difference is that the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is sent together with multi-site capacity and the motif. The Agency plan gives you all of the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it permits you. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), while content pages let you produce nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover a lot of templates for smaller businesses, apps, fitness , online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies and even law firms.
After you Select your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, then it is time. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any number of individual content cubes .
- Each material block presents a single instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The best News when constructing a webpage is that rows and content elements have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you can choose content block or any row and realign it somewhere else.
Adding Content blocks that are new and rows is equally simple. All you do is go into the sidebar menu. Elementor Pro WordPress Page Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but You can correct the template you are working with or even change it completely at any point without losing any of your content not the least.
When you Finish your job, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I’ve had with competitor tools. Interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you may easily get if you were to hire a designer, results that will cost you cash that is significant.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations as to what Beaver Builder can perform. That having been said, if your theme is more responsive, it won’t cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), and use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the look and feel of your website tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives a handful of options to you.
First Off, you have to pick a preset for your design.
There Are only some slight differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are just meant to give your website a specific feel, not enter the individual components. Elementor Pro WordPress Page Builder
Next, Click the’overall’ preferences panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you want to utilize a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ settings, you can even specify the likes of the background (colour, image) for the entire website, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog design and individual article layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to produce the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique on its own. I really don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together, that having been said, the subject and plugin combo is ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own websites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite powerful in the department, and this also makes it really beginner-friendly. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you are still going to have the ability to produce content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is similar to running from a Word document — everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct new sites really quickly.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new components you no longer need to be worried, because there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Elementor Pro WordPress Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to build client sites immediately.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That’s A question. The market is really saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community behind it and a lot of third-party widget packages out there.
- With some money to spend, you are able to test out the most popular solution on the excellent MotoPress — Visual Composer — or even the market.
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are very friendly and excellent features.
Which is The much better overall plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It has full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will stay the same if you choose to stop using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not always something that you find with the contest (in many cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather costly. The cheapest plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the choice is yours! Elementor Pro WordPress Page Builder