Intro Free Beaver
What you are about to read is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — that the one you use when editing page or a post. Free Beaver
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a new wave of page builders that allow you to perform all types of useful modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the upcoming huge factor for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress site, you can buy a theme that looks closest to what you have in mind. You’ll need to rely on the attributes of the theme to personalize it.
You can employ a WordPress Developer to work a motif exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and might not work out as well as you would hope.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your site block . This will provide you with the freedom to use. Use designs for pages, use your own colours and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are extremely difficult to use, a number of them have a lot of bloat packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your website in a mode. It needs to be fast and easy to use. It should not leave a mess behind Should you ever decide to use something else. Free Beaver
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to make all your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there is a frame theme included in the bundle to make your work even easier)
- It supports full editing, which means you get to see the results of your work right away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the vast majority of users, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with site content (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who wish to produce great content by themselves.
Let us Have a deeper look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can arrange text and pictures on your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and pages.
- You are able to construct column-based designs that wouldn’t be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of this page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is hard to grasp. The features do not all jump right now personally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Free Beaver
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures on your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to place your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To utilize the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage. You can click anywhere in your webpage and start customizing that section. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder on your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your favorite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues with your WordPress theme, you are able to reach out to their service team that is friendly and get the problems.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden charges, of any of your superior programs. You may find templates for more, eBooks, law firms, and small business. Free Beaver
You can find many inner Page templates like contact pages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more time Plugin also lets you save an endless number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save the modules and raw in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The theme is an ideal equilibrium of functionality and settings. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make edits through the WordPress customizer. All your theme are located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme without losing your articles. In case you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking up your design such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers may incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template also reused. You can even save and reuse modules and rows. Your layouts can move to another from WordPress website.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium features, you can begin using the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes restricted features and support.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you offer their assistance for one year and to use the webpage builder for sites that are unlimited. Free Beaver
The difference is that the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped together with the theme and multi-site capability. The Agency plan provides you all the features of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you to tag the builder. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), whilst articles pages allow you to create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to find templates for smaller companies, apps, fitness magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, services as well as law firms.
After you Select your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, it is time to build/edit the arrangement of the webpage. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The best News when building a page is that content components and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it and can choose any row or individual content block.
Adding Content blocks that are fresh and new rows is straightforward. All you have to do is go into the sidebar menu. Free Beaver
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is also where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Not the least, you can adjust with or even change it at any point without losing some of your own content.
When you Complete your work, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising, considering that the experiences I’ve had with competitor tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is enjoyable, and you can get outcomes that would otherwise cost you cash if you should employ a designer.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations as to what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive that having been said, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the overall look and feel of your site via the WordPress Customizer, then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives you a handful of alternatives.
First Off, you have to select a preset for your overall design.
There Are some differences between these, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are supposed to give your site a feel that was specific, not enter the individual components. Free Beaver
Next, Click the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you can choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can even set the likes of this background (color, picture ) for the entire website, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the important things, including:
- Options for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and style)
In General, It is apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when creating this theme was not to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not unique by itself. I really don’t find a reason to use it if you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together that being said, the subject and plugin combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and want to be able to create great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and developers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite strong from the ease-of-use department, and this also makes it very beginner-friendly. Odds are, even if you know nothing about managing or building websites, you’re going to be able to create content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true editing, which means working on your content pages or landing pages is much like running from a Word file — everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the next group of users — designers and developers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new sites that are initial really.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new elements you do not have to worry, because there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Free Beaver
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to construct customer sites quickly.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That’s A question. The market is really saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something free, then you can get either Live Chat, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, which has a community behind it and also a great deal of widget bundles available.
- With some money you can try out the very popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the excellent MotoPress.
That One is actually Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and very friendly user interfaces.
Which is The much better plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve in any way.
- It has front-end editing and full support.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The content you create with Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even in the event that you choose to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something you find with all the competition (in several circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It is rather costly. The cheapest plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient.
Finally, Obviously, the decision is yours! Free Beaver